Chapter 1-Stuck With Him

It was just the same day as always; wake up, go to school, get home, study and sleep. But this day wasn't like the others. No, it was something that every girls wants to dream. But what about me? Well, I don't really know. I mean, I'm stuck in a piano room with someone who I have been crushing on ever since that day.

Who is he, by any chance? Gilbert. Gilbert Beilschmidt. The most popular student in the Gakuen Academy and the most handsome one. Girls wipe their heads around whenever someone mentions his name or when they see him. He has also been achieving many medals and trophies. Gilbert also has a brother named Ludwig and he always hangs out with his two best friends, Antonio Fernandez Carriedo and Francis Bonnefoy.

He is always considered as the 'king' and girls would just call themselves the 'queen' but he never actually agrees to that. He makes a saying that he will soon find the perfect girl for him and that he would just wait for it until he finally meets her.

Yeah, for me, I think I'm never going to be that perfect girl because I'm a nerd. Plus, I always lock myself in my room and always study. I never have a time to hang out with the others and be like the other girls. I don't even have any friends and some people also bullies me for being such a nerd.

Like them, I also have a crush with Gilbert a long time ago but I didn't want anyone to know that because they might say that nerds can't be paired up with popular guys. Of course, I just stayed hidden all the time. Although, I also know that he won't notice me anyway.

But how did I end up locked up in a room with the most popular guy in school? The truth is, we will never know.

And now here we are, sitting and not facing each other's faces like something was wrong with ourselves. The room was silent, completely silent. On the other hand, Gilbert was playing with his little pet bird, Gilbird, who was in his right shoulder. He was smiling a bit and making himself comfortable while I was thinking boring stuffs like a nerd would do. Just boring stuffs.

I was scared and nervous at the same time, of course. I mean, what will he do once we'll get out of here? Will he make a fun of me or tell the other people how boring I am? I don't want that and I don't want to be such a a cry baby just because of that. You don't know how much it really hurts of how your long time crush makes embarrassing and humiliating things about you. Yeah, it really breaks my heart.

Some popular guys just hangs out with the girls and then ditch them when they're not 'fun' anymore with them. Yeah, that's why I also never make myself like an idiot.

Then, I heard him got up from his position and his footsteps getting closer and louder. Wait-is he coming here? What should I do? Ignore him like I don't even see or hear him? No, what if he calls me blind or deaf?

But what really shocked me the most is that he didn't do any of the that stuffs that I was thinking of. I though he was going to do that, but not what I really expected so. Instead, he brought up his hands on my shoulder and said,

"Hallo, what's your name?" I turned my head around, seeing his gorgeous smile and red ruby eyes shining as it hit the sunlight. He was so near me that I didn't know that I was blushing so hard like I was red as a tomato. ((50 shades of tomato.))

"U-umm... M-my name i-is...(Y/N)," I stuttered as I fixed up my glasses. Oh how I wish I just had ran away and broken the window or the door so I could go back to my room and forget that this day never happened.

"Vell, (Y/N), mein name ist Gilbert, just in case you've never heard of me but I don't really care about zat. Anyway, how come I've never seen you before?" But I didn't answer him. Instead, I looked down on the floor.

'Hey, how come I've never seen you before?" he asked again as he looked down at me. But this time, I sighed and spoke,

"Well, it's because that I always hide myself from the others. You see, I'm a nerd and a loner. Nobody likes me or ever wants to be my friends. Whenever I got myself into a crowded place, I would ran away like a coward. Well, I guess you know what I really am, so you could go ahead and laugh at me and like that," I told him the truth. I didn't care what I was saying but somehow, inside my heart, I gotta tell him that. Not only that, I also didn't stutter and felt nervous around him.

"What are you saying? Why would I laugh at you?" He was curious about it like he doesn't even knew what I meant.

"Because a popular guy like isn't fit to talk to a useless girl like me. People should know that, right?" Gilbert held my both of my hands tightly like he doesn't want to let go of me and looked directly at my eyes.

I don't get what's wrong with him. Shouldn't he have just made fun out of me? Or is this a prank and made me fall in love with him so in the next day, he'll tell everybody that I fell on his trap and that I was such a stupid girl who got pranked.

But I didn't really know he was this kind of a person.

"No, it's not. Those are just sayings made by fools. Just because you're different from the others, doesn't mean you're not perfect. It makes you of who you are. Being different is awesome because you don't know that in reality, you're special." His voice was like a hope that brings me to his warms.

"I've never heard someone saying that to me...thank you, Gilbert," I whispered as I tucked my bangs behind my ear.

"Hey, you can call me Gil or Gilly. I've never let anyone called me by that, so you're the first one and you'll be the only one who can call me that, no one else is. But hey, I'll give you a little secret of mine." He leaned near me and whispered to my ear,

"I think I'm in love with you."

--------------------

This is my first story so please correct if I have many mistakes here, 'kay?

Anyway, please Like, Vote and Comment.