Chapter 2- A What?

Next Day At School

Okay, so yesterday wasn't the thing that I had been sort of what I imagine. He just said he fell in love with me? That's just a joke, right? That's not true and for sake, he will never fall in love with me! Although, I don't think he was joking about that... But good thing we made it out the room. It was because of the school guard. If it weren't for him, I would have been stuck with Gilbert until now.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a hand waved in front of me. I looked up and my eyes got wide when I saw who it was. The awesome himself. He stood before me with a cheeky smile plastered on his face and behind his back was his two best buddies.

"Hallo, (Y/N), how are you today?" I heard many gasps and gossips from the people around me as soon as Gilbert greeted me. One of the girls was making horrific face like she just saw a ghost who's making out with a demon.

"I'm fine, Gil, thank you and how about you?" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Only gets better when I'm around you." Then he turned around with his friends and said, "Guys, this is (Y/N). I met her yesterday when we got locked up in a room. (Y/N), this is Antonio and Francis." When Gilbert said 'locked up in a room', more gasps were hearing everywhere.

Then, one his friends, a browned hair man with an olive green eyes came up to me and held out his hands.

"Hola, I'm Antonio but you can call me Toni, for short. And just like what Gilbert said, you're the only one who can call me by that name."

Antonio or Toni, is one of the popular guys in school. He's intelligent but not nerdy enough to be called one. He was born in Madrid, Spain and raised here. When someone insults him or his friends, he would call out his bull and attack his enemies. Pretty cool, huh? That's why people are so nice to him.

"Hello, Toni, nice to meet you," I greeted back while we shook our hands together. Then, there came another man with a blonde hair that reached his neck and blue eyes.

"Bonjour, ma cherie, I am Francis. So it is true, you're are truly beautiful, just like what Gilbert said."

Francis. He's actually a flirt one but he's not a man whore because is not. He was born in Paris, France. Actually, he also has a crush thing on this guy who has a blonde hair just like him but with an emerald eyes. His name is Arthur, from London, England. They don't get along but I know they're friendly each other on the inside. Although it's kinda funny that there's also this one American guy named Alfred who also has a crush on Arthur. I think it's called love triangle...how cute.

I blushed and took a glance at Gilbert. He had a red shade on his cheeks.

"Thank you," I replied. Just then, Gilbert grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, making me bumped to his chest. My hands were on his back while his was now on head. It was like we were in some kind of a love story and it was making me blush more.

He was about to say something but the bell rang, signalling us to go to our classes. But since we had different ones, we had to separate.

"I think we should go now," I said as I stepped backward from him.

"Ja, but hey, I'll just meet you at lunch," I nodded and ran off to my class. Some students were already there while some were still running around.

*
*
*

I sat on my chair as I read a scientific book. The teacher was outside, had to go to teh bathroom and all the my classmates were acting like monkeys as soon as the teacher went out. Now, as everything goes on the same, I heard my bullies coming towards me.

They wore the same uniform as me, of course, and thick makeups. Their faces was like medusa or something because once you take a glance at them, you'll turn into a stone.
But for real, they much horrible than you imagined.

The first one spoke, "Hey, bitch! We heard you stole our boyfriend!"

I forgot, these girls always bullies others if they go near Gilbert, Antonio or Francis, but frankly, I didn't care until now....

"Oh, (Y/N, what did a brainiac nerd like you and our prince charming doing alone in a room yesterday?!" she screeched then lifted her hand and slapped me across the face. The sting didn't hurt, though-I was used to this all the time but I didn't meant that they slap me all the time. I was used to this because I always slap myself in my home whenever I think bad things about myself.

"...I don't know what you're talking about," I whispered slowly but a little bit louder for them to hear. The people in our classroom turned their heads around and looked at me like I was some sort of a monster-they all formed a big circle around us. The other bully took a chance to step forward and pushed me out of my seat and making me slammed on the cold hard ground.

I groaned, sitting up and stood up. But I was weak, so weak. She grabbed my collar and slammed to the solid wall, pinning me so I couldn't escape from her grasp.

"Tell us, or you're going to pay for it," she growled and was about to ready to punch me but someone grabbed her wrist and twisting it, making her wince. We looked up and horror were plastered on our faces.

Stood there, was none other than Gilbert. He had a sly smirk and his eyes signed in danger. But wait-what is he doing here? Shouldn't he supposed to be in his class?

"Let her go," he snarled and girl who pinned me released me and backed away from us. Some of the students got scared and cowered away from Gilbert who was facing my bullies with a deadly eyes.

"If you ever hurt my (Y/N) again, I swear I'll break your bones into pieces and rip of your eyes and hearts out. And furthermore, I'm not your oh-so-called- prince charming."

No one couldn't believe their eyes. Who knew Gilbert Beilschmidt-the most awesome and popular guy in school would defend a useless nerd who doesn't always makes herself welcome to others? Not only that, he also called me his (Y/N). Is this some kind of dream? Or did Gilbert meant what he said yesterday? Crazy, right?