Chapter 73 ~Jealous or Nahh~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

You add sauce on both spaghetti plates and spread it around.

When you were all done setting up the counter, you decided to call Justin.

"Justin dinners ready," you yell from the kitchen. He doesn't respond. You yell his name again but he still doesn't respond.

You sigh before walking into the living room. As you approach the living room, you hear Justin yelling at someone in the headset.

"Why would you go in there when you know all of them are there!"

You softly giggle before taking a seat on the other couch. He's always yelling at someone in Call of Duty. He looks at you then looks back at the game.

"Yeah okay whatever. Whenever you respawn, meet us at the place we were all in before."

"Justin dinners ready," you say in a low voice.

"I'll be there in a minute, thanks babe," he says. You nod before walking into the kitchen.

"Yes that was my girlfriend," Justin says in the headset. "No you can't
fuck her you dick.... I don't care if she sounds sexy she wouldn't want a
pussy like you anyway."

Your eyes widen in shock and you cover your mouth to muffle your laugh. "What the fu-....You bitches can fight this battle on your own. You all were ass anyway. Worst group I ever played with. Good luck trying to do it without me. I'm out."

Seconds later you hear Justin storming into the kitchen. You make eye contact with him, greeting his dark beaming, angry eyes.

He takes his seat across from you and sighs. "Thanks baby," he mumbles before spreading his sauce and taking a large scoop out of his spaghetti.

He still seemed upset. You walk over to him and dig your fingers into his smooth hair. He looks up at you and you smile.

"Don't worry about it baby." You say trying to calm him down. "You heard?" He asks and you simply nod. "Oh," is all he manages to say.

"I hate how disrespectful they were, it pisses me off." "They're all assholes. I wouldn't fuck any of them." "I'd hope not," he says taking another bite.

It stays silent for a while. "The only person I want to fuck is you," you shyly giggle. He looks up at you with a toothy grin.

"Right now?" He seductively says standing up biting his bottom lip. He snakes his arms around your waist and you place yours on his chest. "No not right now I want you to eat first."

"I wanna eat you first," he says kissing your neck. "No Justin," you giggle pushing him away. "Alright fine. By the way, this food is way better than my moms baby thank you," he says and you nod.

"I love you Justin." "Love you too Y/n."

You peck Justins lips before you both reclaim your place at the counter.

...

Justin's P.O.V

I sat on the nice comfy couch while my feet rested on the coffee table. My arm was wrapped around Y/n, and I was pulling her close to my chest as her soft arm rested above my torso. We were cuddled under a blanket to keep warm from the cold air swarming around us as we watched "22 Jump Street".

"My name is Jeff," I blurt out simultaneously with Channing Tatum. Y/n laughs and rests her hand on mine while I stroke her long beautiful hair with my other.

"I love Channing Tatum," she says playing with my fingers. I suddenly stop looking at her and glare at her.

She looks at me confused on why I stopped playing with her hair. I guess she figured out why I stopped because she started giggling.