15.

- Juri, I'm killing him

- Juri, I'm killing him. - Kelsey said through the phone to the Estonian driver who had found himself in the middle of the couple trouble. 

- You need to inform me, so I can help you Kels - He said calm noticing the girl wasn't 

- I literally just received a fucking snapchat of Liam and Anna kissing, do I look like a fucking idiot to him? - She shot to him not being able to hold back the tears. 

- Wait, what? - The older one was shocked by the news and heard his phone notify him of a new message. A photo sent by Kelsey. 

- I took a screenshot, I'm not dumb, I know my boyfriend, well, my ex boyfriend. - She said - Seriously, if he had feelings for her still, why the fuck have all the trouble with me? 

- Kels, I don't know what happened, specially cause we only have a photo, but please be calm. I swear to you, Liam was always serious when talking about you. 

- It's hard to believe that when facts tell me otherwise. - She sighed - I gotta go, I have something in an hour, I'll talk to you soon.

- I'll talk to you soon, call me or text me whenever you need. 

Juri was about to punch Liam Lawson. Why the fuck would he kiss his ex girlfriend?

- Lawson, come outside please? - Juri said after being faced with a full apartment, including his own family 

- Sure - The Kiwi got up confused but still followed the Estonian outside - What happened? You look pissed. 

- What happened? You cheat on Kelsey and ask me what happened? - The 20 year old couldn't hold back in the words, he could avoid a punch, but not the harsh tone. 

- WHAT? - Liam screamed. - I didn't cheat on her, not once. 

- Then please explain to me this picture - Juri said showing him the screenshot Kelsey had sent him only to see Liam sigh 

- She kissed me out of nowhere, I swear on my life, my career I wouldn't do anything to hurt Kelsey. I love her, you know this. - Liam said holding back the tears in his eyes. 

He could see the person who sent Juri the photo was Kelsey and he wasn't stupid, he knew she thought he lied to her and faked everything. But it couldn't be further from the truth. 

- Then you have a lot of work to do when we get to Monaco - Juri said sighing - Because, currently she thinks you were never true to her. She was literally crying with me earlier on the phone 

- Just keep me away from Anna, I get that she needs to stay but I don't want her close to me. - Liam sighed going towards the door but stopping - Kelsey left because of her, didn't she?