13.

Saturday, 17 April 2021

Kelsey was sat in the drivers seat of her brothers car attempting to drive. Key word is attempting to. She was terrified. 

The small drives she had done with Liam and Juri were in empty parking lots but Joshua had decided she should be behind the wheel in an actual street, actual traffic. She disagreed with it, but still was doing it, what other choice did she have? 

- Kels, if you keep going this slow someone is going to crash into you - He chuckled hoping she would get the hint and press her foot on the gas - You can do it, just press the foot lightly on the gas and choose a speed you're comfortable with 

- I'm comfortable with this - She shot back

- Well, I can get a ticket for this, is considered dangerous to drive so slow in a street, specially if you could be going way faster - He said and saw her nod before pressing her foot on the gas and going slightly faster, from 20km to 60km, he considered it a win. 

-Ok, it's not that bad - She smiled at him. 

- Great, now keep this up until you have to stop in order to not crash of course. 

Joshua coming to visit was ideal for her, she had started her classes in secret, wanting to surprise Liam and also Juri and Marcel, all three of them wishing she would get her license, but even though she loved her instructor, she needed someone who could sit next to her and let her be.

Her brother was perfect for this. He didn't think twice before doing this, specially after hearing from Liam the disaster that their teaching had been. He knew she wouldn't be scared to crash his car, he was his brother after all, so who was better than him to get her out in the streets? 

- Having dinner with Liam? - He asked dropping her off at the complex she lived in 

He met the Kiwi as soon as he arrived, he knew his sister was dating him, the siblings were terrible at keeping secrets from each other, so of course sharing a relationship with Josh was the first thing she thought of doing. 

Now, the two boys meeting each other was something that was terrifying for her, she knew her brother would have done a lot of search on Liam, her being unlucky that he could actually find him easily and informations were a question away from him with Christian Horner being their godfather. 

Surprisingly and relieving for the girl, her older brother was quite fund of the boy and had already made a trip to New Zealand after the younger one shared all about the country and it's beaches. It was always a place Joshua and his friends wanted to explore and surf at and now they had it schedule thanks to his newest brother in law. 

- Yeah, and the boys, text me when you land, ok? - She asked her brother who was sadly leaving the country today

- Of course, take care ok? - He smiled hugging her one more time before she stepped out of it and went inside the building quickly, knowing her brother was never leaving without seeing her inside. 

Saturday, 1 May 2021.

It was another long day for the brunette but she was officially on break from school and a week away from work. 

It also meant she was weeks from going home and hopefully getting her license. She was getting every single minute of practice inside her body that she could. If you saw her talking about driving months ago, you would not believe her today. 

- I can't believe you took this long to learn how to drive, you're doing amazing - Claire said and the girl excitedly clapped before placing her hands on the wheel 

- Trust me, I don't believe myself - She laughed at the blonde who had agreed on driving around with her for the day 

- You know which car you're getting? - Claire asked the youngster

- Probably a range rover, I always said I wanted it to be my first car and I know I'll be driving it in Monaco cause I will not be touching any of my parents other cars - She chuckled - And also cause my brother kinda told me that my father had already ordered one in London for me.

- He kinda ruined the surprise, didn't him? - The blonde laughed 

- Absolutely, but at least they remembered what color and stuff I wanted - She smiled - I'm just glad to get it honestly, but if it was my choice I'd have gotten a jetta or a golf to start with. 

- Truth be told, you exhaled a certain class and composure with the hint of cool of your style, the range does fit you. 

- I'll take that as a compliment. 

- It's a really big one, indeed. 

That's the gif I took inspiration for Kelsey and the entire driving situation and as it's coming to an end I felt the need to share it here! 

I'll warn you all that a little bit of drama is set to be arriving in maybe one or two chapters, who (me) knows... 

Hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you guys in the next one!