12.

Sunday, 4 April 2021

It wasn't that cold but it wasn't that hot in the UK either and because of that Liam had decided it was the perfect day for them to do one of Kelsey's favourite activities: a picnic. 

With Juri visiting his girlfriend and Marcel in Germany it was a lot of alone time for Liam and Kelsey and the pair was enjoying it, specially before they would go their separate ways, with Liam being needed in the Hitech headquarters.

The headquarters wasn't far from their apartment, an hour and a few minutes but sometimes they were there for so long that they ended up staying in a hotel in Silverstone or simply got home late to leave early. 

Either way the almost couple knew they wouldn't have that much time together in those days and were trying to spend as much as they could, specially with Kelsey's job and school work also being something to make them lose time together. 

But hey, that's reality of most couples, grown ups at least. 

- Still can't believe you managed to do this and not ask for my help - She chuckled eating another bite of the nutella and strawberries crepe Liam had bough for her about half an hour after they arrived at the park close to their house.

- I'm a man of many talents - He shrugged - I can organize something 

- I know you can - She pecked his lips - Thank you for this, I loved it. 

- I'm glad you did, cause it was hard - He sighed and she laughed - Seriously, how much food you bring to those things? Claire actually gave me a lot of insight 

- That explains why she spent the entire week asking me about foods - She chuckled 

- She was very committed. 

It was later at night, Liam had been streaming with Marcel while Kelsey was busy with designing stuff for her last project. Time was ticking for her and she had until the end of the month to present it all to get approved. 

Kelsey was excited and relieved it was almost over, not only because it meant it was the end of second year of university but also because it meant she would have some time to go back home. 

The only downfall is that she would have to take a break from her internship due to some stupid rules from her university, a month wasn't a lot and she could enjoy her break but still it did interrupt an entire process of adapting she had done. 

- Holy shit - Liam said behind her scaring the living shit of the girl

- Don't scare me like that - She slapped his arm and he laughed - Weren't you suppose to be streaming? 

- Yes and I did for one hour but I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend, therefore, here I am. - He said and noticed the smile grow on her face while she raised an eyebrow at him 

- Girlfriend? - She cocked her head to the side seeing his cheeks flush - I don't remember being asked that...

- Oh, really? You're playing like that? I can take it back - He smirked at the girl in front of him

- Nope, no need, I like the sound of that. 

- You know... me too. - He pulled her into a kiss - Kelsey Gerber is officially my girlfriend. 

- Liam Lawson is indeed officially my boyfriend. 

- Thank god, now I can simp without becoming a joke

- Should we text Juri? Don't want another one of the last time - She chuckled 

- We can tell him later, now I want cuddles and a movie - He said looking at her hoping she wouldn't disagree. 

- That's what I like to hear. 

@kelseygerber: i'm never understanding uk weather, it was cold and then it wasn't

@kelseygerber: i'm never understanding uk weather, it was cold and then it wasn't... decide please!!! 

Liked by @liamlawson30, @oliviameyer, @juri_vips and 68,894 others

Comments:

Load more comments...

Don't know if I liked or hated this chapter but there you go! 

See you all soon!