She hated the Wolves because of them killing Laurent , her supposed mate , while​ the Cullens had been away the previous year .

Bella had ran after her until she'd jumped into the sea from a cliff .

Alexandra would've gone to ,but she'd thought of Grayson first and foremost .

Now they were here in the Cullens' house where Carlisle was currently on the phone with Tanya ,the sister of Irina ,the woman who'd come to visit .

Things didn't sound too good by the way he sounded as he spoke to Tanya.

When he hung up he looked over to Bella then walked over to Alexandra and Grayson to stand beside them .

" Tanya said she convinced Irina to make peace with our family . She hasn't heard from her yet ,but will call us if she does . What exactly did you do that warranted such a reaction from Irina?, " he said ,his hand finding his son's shoulder , rubbing it softly .

" We were just walking ," Bella explained .

" Renesmee and Grayson were catching snowflakes ", Jacob added .

Everyone in the room tense, except for Bella , Renesmee , Alexandra, Grayson and Jacob.

" Of course ," Edward breathed ," She thinks that Renesmee and Grayson are immortal children".

" Immortal children?", Bella asked confused ," What is that ?".

Carlisle moved away from his former lover and their child and started explaining that immortal children are Vampire children changed at an age that wasn't ideal as they had no control over their emotions , their hunger and wasn't old enough to understand right from wrong . He went on to explain that immortal children couldn't​ be taught and that they could destroy whole towns . How to see them was to love them because they were beautiful and enchanting .

Then he spoke of a law that the Volturi ,the Vampire's lawmakers ,had made to keep their very existence a secret .

He explained a lot about the immortal children and what the Volturi would do if anyone created one .

Bella protested that Renesmee wasn't one and​ Alexandra rolled her eyes because Bella forgot all about Grayson .

What did she think Grayson was ?. A gremlin?.

" We all know that , but Irina doesn't . Anyway , she's family , she'd come around ", Carlisle said with optimism .

Then suddenly Alice walked  into the room carrying a vase , letting it fall when she had a vision  and everyone knew that what he said wasn't right because Alice's vision was about Irina going to the Volturi to report the Cullens .

Edward stood still for a bit before he suddenly walked briskly towards Grayson and Alexandra with anger .

" It's all your fault !", he shouted ,his eyes turning dark with his inner feelings ," You're a boy , you shouldn't have gone and captured snowflakes and influenced Renesmee to do the same !".

Alexandra felt anger rise inside of her at Edward's accusation .

She felt Grayson tremble and she knew that he was going to cry if she didn't step in right now .

" Edward that's unfair !", Bella called out , trying to defend the child that had made friends with her daughter .

" No, Bella, he's a boy and he's older than her . He should've  thought better!".

" Edward , that's enough !", Carlisle snapped ," I won't let you unfairly accuse a child ."

" But he's older than Renesmee , Carlisle !".