Now everyone knew they cannot oppose them so they took their shot glasses in hands and started playing games.

They started with basic like school crush, their first kiss etc. Now came all serious questions which the kids were not prepared for

(Ram) "Never Have I Ever broken someone's heart"

Only Cabir had taken a sip from his glass. Their parents observed

(Neyonika) "I cannot believe you have broken someone's heart. Anyways let's continue. Never have I ever broken anyone's trust"

Manik and Cabir drink from the glass.

(Sujatha) "Something you want to share with us Manik and Cabir"

Both were silent

(Nandini) "Never have I ever lost any case"

All the four had taken a sip other than Sujatha and Neyonika as no one can win against them even at home

(Sujatha) "Never have I ever his anything from my parents"

Sujatha, Manik and Cabir drank a sip"

(Ram) "What did you hide from your parents Suju"

(Sujatha) "it was a very funny incident. I stole money from my parents and bunked school. I went for a movie all alone and roamed around the city without anyone knowing because I was bored of going to school. Again u did it around five to six times."

(Neyonika) "I didn't know you were so mischievous"

(Sujatha) "I was actually a naughty kid. I pity that none of my kids have gone on me. Now Manik and Cabir what have you hidden from us"

They were again silent. Finally they decided to confront them directly.

(Ram) " You know your mothers came up with this plan so you guys tell the truth bit NO you guys are just behaving like criminals. I rest my case and let your mothers take over"

(Nandini) "It's nothing like that Dad"

(Sujatha) "I know Nandini that you also know something and our hiding something from us which has even not let Sanskar sleep the whole night"

Cabir and Manik were just guilty hearing that Sanskar had not slept the entire night

(Neyonika) "You should have seen his eyes, Blood Red. Do you all really think that of you will not tell us anything we will not know something is wrong. Remember this we are your parents. We know our children. When you are sad and when you are trying to act. So now only the truth"

(Manik) "Mom seriously it's nothing"

(Neyonika) "You mean to say Sanskar's eyes and his body posture were lying to us"

(Ram) "We also know that Sanskar is not in office because I had given a call at our office and as per them Sanskar had no meeting or cases to handle, so you guys better tell "

(Sujatha) " So you want Sanskar to be in pain and you guys will continue to be silent like this. Do you even consider us as your parents "

(Cabir) "No Maa, it's not like that"

(Ram) "Then what is it like please enlighten us"

(Nandini) "I will tell you all but please don't scold us"

(Manik) "No Nandini, let Cabir tell only if he is comfortable. Please"

All the three Ram, Neyonika and Sujatha went towards Cabir

(Sujatha) "Did we do any mistake ?"

Cabir nodded no

(Ram) "Do you think we will judge you if you confront us"

(Neyonika) "You all are equals in our eyes we don't treat anyone less or more then why are you scared. We are telling again, we know Sanskar is hurt very badly and it is because both of you are involved seeing your faces, so please tell us. We are family"

Cabir couldn't control his emotions and he just started crying badly

(Ram) "What happened son? Don't cry like that"

(Cabir) "I don't know how to tell you. If you guys look at me differently. I am scared"

(Sujatha with tears in her eyes) "Then try us and if we are not able to understand then we certainly cannot be called parents "

(Cabir) "Please don't stop me when I say. Please listen to the whole story. Maa, Mom and Dad, I am a GAY" Then he tells the entire story of how he realised, how he met NEIL, why he broke up with him. What had happened yesterday and why Sanskar is pissed with him. He told each and everything and started crying. While Neyonika, Sujatha and Ram were a little baffled to hear that he is a GAY but they were more baffled of how much he had gone through and why he was so scared. But they were one of the supportive parents in the world and they did not see anything wrong because of what he is.

(Ram came next to him) "Why didn't you tell us earlier, did you really think that you being a GAY would matter to us. You are also God's creation and a human being. We love you for what you are and we will never consider you any different"

Sujatha and Neyonika hugged him and made him feel comfortable at once

(Sujatha) "Never hide anything from us never ever and Manik I am disappointed that you also did not confront us. Do you think we would have treated Cabir any less?"

(Manik) "Maa, he didn't let me say and it was his story to say not mine."

(Neyonika) "You could have pushed him to tell us. Now I understand why Sanskar was sad. Even all the three of us feel the same but being parents we cannot see you guys in pain, so we forgive you?"

(Ram) "By the way do you still love NEIL?"

Cabir just nodded his head positively

(Sujatha) "Should we speak to Bose about your and Neil's wedding, I would be more than happy to prepare for one more wedding along side Nandini and Manik's"

(Ram) "Chill my dear Sujatha. First key him confront Neil and tell him everything. He has a lot of convincing to do. I don't think Neil is going to forgive Cabir so easily"

(Neyonika) " So true and I think this idiot boy right here should suffer a little for making that poor boy suffer so much. (She said jokingly to make the mood light)"

(Cabir) "Thank you so much for being the world's best parents and for understanding me. I apologise for not telling you all early. Like I said I was scared of how you would react and I was also scared if you would think of me any different. I also forgot that you guys love me to the moon and back and wouldn't think any differently."

(Sujatha) "Now come on group gift everyone"

Manik Nandini Ram Cabir Neyonika and Sujatha hugged each other.

(Neyonika) "You better pull your socks and convince my son Sanskar"

(Sujatha) "Also I am so excited to meet Neil tomorrow. Let me also see the person who my son fell in love with and Cabir buck up, you have a long way ahead to convince people. I don't think the Bose family or if Swara knows would forgive you "

(Cabir) "I know Maa, I have a task to complete and I will do it successfully because I have all your support. I will climb the mountain easily and I will not give up this time. I will convince Sanskar and Neil and I will not give up at all. Thank you and love you all"

Precap : Sanskar's PoV