" i want something " ash whined, he flicked her off and walked across the street yelling at lil kev.

" if he ont get me nothing im stabbing him " ash said with a mug.

" you wanna go to jail so bad " i shook my head.

" no funny shit but you ever just wanted to go to jail for a day or two just to see how it is? or is it just me?" she asked with her head tilted.

" it's just you girl.. i ain't never thought of no shit like that" i said laughing, she smacked her teeth before looking at me.

" fr? like never ? "

" neverrrrr ! " i dragged, i unlocked my phone with my face before clicking instagram. i decided to go live cause i looked like a bad bitch.

" hey y'all... " i said to the first 20 people that joined.

MoneyMakingMitch- you bad asf

AudriBi!ch- why alani don't like you?

" girl don't come on my live asking me why hoes don't like me.. iont know just like you don't " i shrugged .

KaylaBaee- liyah 😍😍 i miss you girl

AudriBi!ch- girl don't do too much .. im just asking 😘

" hey kayla i miss you too & im not doing too much " i mugged the phone.. " this ain't what my live about so im not gone speak on it.. "

" you on live? " ash asked getting up walking over to me.. I sat the phone on the table so we both can be in the camera.. " who's Audri?"

" iont know.. look her up on your Instagram.. " i told her.

AlaniMa has joined

KaylaBaee- y'all at ash's? im boutta pull up

" yea.. okay girl " i replied to her comment.. i started doing kissy faces in the camera while playing with my hair. " face card valid as hell .. "

" it's a fake page girl " ash said showing me the page, it was full of quotes and shit..

" people kill me " i laughed.

AlaniMa- you speaking on me?

T-bo- they ont got hot Funyuns sis

" fuck do i needa speak on you for? find you sum safe to do.. okay t-bo just get me the water then " i said.. ash looked at the phone reading alani's comment.

" she don't needa speak on you, why do you feel like your relevant? "

AlaniMa- somebody said my name was brought up so i hadda make sure.. ash mind ya business ugly. ain't nobody talking to you✌🏽

" girl who ugly? i look better then you fuck is you talkin bout.. " ash said putting her face in the camera.

" whoever told you that lied.. iont care for you enough ta be speaking on you " i shook my head. Kayla pulled up and t-bo was walking back across the street with a bag.

AlaniMa- i don't care for you either bitch! you think cause you fucking on MY babydaddy you doing sum 😂😂😂😂

" your so mad i fuck wit glock " i laughed a lil bit.. " your giving me very much delusional. pressed over little ol me " i stuck my tongue out.

" hey y'all " Kayla said hugging me and ash. t-bo gave me a bag and sat down on the steps.

" fuck you arguing wit? " he asked

" hey " me and ash both said to Kayla..

" alani.. her old looking ass always starting with me " i frowned ..

" tell her ass go play, she too old ta be arguing witchu.. bitch look like she in her 30s" he said mumbling the last part. me and ash busted out laughing.

" on moms bitch 27 looking 38 " ash said, we all started laughing.

" im finna roll up " Kayla said pulling out blunts and weed from her purse.

" ight big dawg" i said to her before looking back at my phone.

AlaniMa- t-bo needa stfu.. what they got him doing? playing lookout. ill beat all y'all bitches ass on my daughter bitch ask about me!!!!

" on YOUR daughter your not beating shit this way " ash clapped her hands.

" glock gone fuck you up " t-bo said looking at her.. she shrugged her shoulders

" iont care his babymama swore on ha first "

" that's ha child " he chuckled. Kayla busted out laughing looking at ash.. oh wow.

" brother she called you a lookout " i said to t-bo, he jumped up off the steps and came over to get in the live.. " your not beating my ass doe.. " i shook my head repeatedly..

" bitch play big bank take lil bank wimme " t-bo said pulling two stacks of money out his louie vutton bookbag . " iont even argue wit females but you got me fucked up cuh "

AlaniMa- on my daughter ?? oh yea ash imma fuck you up!! glock gone gimme the green light on both y'all bitches so when i see y'all? just run up! and t-bo bye yk wassup wit me 😂😂😂✌🏽

" we gone see you soon, until then stop ttm " i said mugging the phone.

" iont know wassup wit no hoe " t-bo said stuffing his money in his book bag before sitting down.

" imma whoop your ass so bad you gone wish you never told me to run up " ash said grabbing my phone ending the live. " 300 people was on that hoe " she said deleting it.

" and we was being ghetto " i said shaking my head.. " she don't even follow me but on my shit... she wanna eat me fr "

" on bro she get on my nerves iont know why bro nutted in that dumb ass bitch " t-bo said shaking his head.

" you know my brother was young and dumb when he met her old ass " Kayla said passing me the lit wood. her and glock was siblings.. she was two years younger then him.

" you deffly right "

" enough about her ugly ass.. y'all wanna go out to eat? " ash asked frowning.

" yea but where? " Kayla asked, i passed the wood to t-bo while letting out the smoke i was holding.

" y'all want seafood? or soulfood? "

" both forreal forreal " i laughed.. kayla nodded in agreement.

" Golden Corral it is then " ash said

t-bo passed the wood to her.. " bring me some leftovers " he said..

" leftovers? boy just come " Kayla said

" naw i got money ta make.. " he said shaking his head. a car pulled up and he stood up hugging all of us.. " y'all be safe.. i'a see y'all later " he said walking off the porch and out the gate.

" SAFE'S GET CRACKED " ash yelled.. he chuckled before entering the car.

we finished the wood before leaving..

excuse any mistakes!