9😘😘😘

HI GUYS, HOW ARE U ALL DOING?

When they arrived home kengkla saw a car there, he was thinking in his head *when i was going to school this morning there wasn't this car so how come it here, is that the surprised they said earlier, if that's it then am not surprised at all*

James: Kengkla close ur eyes.

Kengkla: Why should i.

Jay: Just do it, come on.

Kengkla: oook, * they think i don't know, it like they want to stress my life, all they do is using money and never thinking about what i want, he was thinking that in his head. (talking about his siblings and parents)*

Jay: Hold my hands and don't let go or else u will fall down.

Kengkla: I hear.

James: Now u can open ur eyes, here take the key, this is ur new car how do u feel about it, do u like it.

Kengkla: Yea i do *i actually don't need a car, that's not what i want, they just don't get it (saying that in his head) *

Jay: Do u? But ur face doesn't show like someone who is happy.

Kengkla: How do u want me to react.

Jay: Never mind what's important that u like it. If u need anything tell us ok.

Kengkla nod his head

James: Keng will u be free on Saturday.

Kengkla: Yea, why.

James: We will be going out with some friends, i want to introduce u to them.

Kengkla: There is no need to introduce me to them, am not interested in knowing nothing.

James: Come on u can't always be alone.

Kengkla: Am use to it, don't mind being alone.

Jay: Bro u are now in Thai, so try to make some friends, if u don't want to go with us this Saturday it's fine, don't worry, but try opening up ok.

Kengkla didn't say anything, and his brothers know how he is so they didn't try going far with the conversation

James: Let go in and eat something am hungry.

After they had  finish eating each one of them went into their rooms.

Kengkla: It's not like i don't want to make friends but the only be friend me for my money i don't mind helping them but i have feelings to, they talk trash at my back, if u were me will u be with people like them. I have one person that is more like a family, she really understands me more then my family members , she is like a sister to me, we have known each other for 15 years. She is also from Thai but was born in the USA, we went to the same school, our house were closed to each other, in school they thought we were dating because we were always together, she has other friends tho but i think she likes spending time with me and i also do but sometimes i feel bad for her because there are a lot of guys who ask her out but she refuses and says that we are dating so she never had the chance to date anyone yet. She is really popular in school. She is a very beautiful girl, I hope one day she finds someone who will treat her well by the way her and is Anna.

THANKS FOR READING

THANKS FOR READING.
ONE THING OUR GUN NEW SERIES IS  TOMORROW, HOW I WISH IT WAS WITH MARK BUT BY THE WAY AM JUST PROUD OF HIM.
GRAZIE 🙏 ❤️ CIAO