"Nice bed hair." He winked kissing my cheek before making his way into my kitchen. I blushed and smoothed down my hair before following him. I bit my lip at the sight in front of me.

"Scrambled right." Caleb asked glancing to me before going back to cooking. "Yup.... how'd you know? " I askee jumping on the counter behind him, making sure to pull down the shirt to not expose what he shouldnt see... even if he already has.

Gosh Aria bad thought, shoo.

"I remember you used to ask Maggie for scrambled eggs when you would come for breakfast at the pack house." He smiled cracking open an egg before mixing it.

"You remember that? " I whispered. Last time I went there for breakfast was when I was probably ten. He nodded before seperating the eggs into four plates. "I remember everything about you Ari." He smiled sodtly making my heart flutter.

"I know you're obsessed with Strawberries and coffee. You love to cook, you love animals. Your favorite flowers are Yellow Roses and Sunflowers. Your favorite color is blu-" before he could finish I reached over and pulled on his shirt, crashing his soft lips on my own.

I didn't know what I was doing. My brain was shouting at me to stop. He's not safe yet. He'll hurt me if I let him.

But my heart.....

My heart won.

"He's eating mommy! Zoey!" I gasped and pulled away from Caleb. Joey ran and pulled his fist back and started punching Calebs back making him pull his hands away from my thighs were they were hitching up.

"Joey! " I hissed jumping off the counter and wrapping my arms around his waist to pull him away from Caleb. "He was eating your face mommy! I told you he wanted to eat you! " he yelled. My cheeks pooled red again before I sat Joey on the counter before sending a confused Zoey a smile.

"He wasnt ... eating me." I blushed glancing over at an amused Caleb. "I was kissing her." Caleb smiled slowly stepping closer to Joey. "Get away from my mommy." Joey growled glaring at him. "Joey! Be nice." I said sternly. Caleb sighed and turned to Zoey.

"Come on Princess, lets eat." He smiled swooping her up and getting her plate filled with eggs bacon and french toast.

"Why's he here?" Joey pouted crossing his arms. I sighed and leaned my head against his. "Baby he's important to me... and you. Please just be nice." I begged.

He sighed but nodded. I kissed his cheek and put him on the floor. "Now, lets go eat." I smiled grabbing our plates and taking them to the table.

"I'm sorry." Joey mumbled suprising all three of us. Zoey and I knew how joey was. He was stubborn and would never say sorry to anybody. "It's alright little man." Caleb grinned hugging him. I laughed at Joeys horrified expression. "Uh Cale, he dosent do hugs." I laughed scrunching my nose.

"Oh." He chuckled. "Sorry." Joey dashed over to me and sat next to me. "Hurry and eat so we can see Papa Jackson." Immediatly they started eating.

"Doctor Jackson?" Caleb asked frowning. I nodded and stuffed a piece of french toast in my mouth.

"Oh my goodness this is so good!" I moaned getting another bite. Zoey giggled and turned to Caleb and winked at him.

"What was that?" I asked narrowing my eyes at the both of them.

"Nothing!" They both yelled out before stuffing their faces with bacon. Lile father like daughter. I chuckled and went back to my food.

~¤~

After we finished eating we washed our dishes and went into our rooms to get ready while Caleb sat in our livingroom.

We were going to his pack house to visit Jackson.

"Aria, Zoey wants to know where her wolf is." Caleb yelled barging into my room. I let out a startled squeak and covered myself with my robe. "Caleb!" I yelled my cheeks pooling red.

"Sorry!" He yelled covering his eyes. I sighed and tied my robe and let my wet hair out of the twisted towel. "Its under her bed." I murmered my cheeks still burning. He nodded and quickly got out, smaking his toe on the door frame on the way out.

I giggled and pulled on a lacy pink and black bra with matching panties. After that I opened my closet and pulled on a white sleeveless crop top with high waisted jean shorts and white flats.

After that I ran a brush through my hair and decided to let it air dry.

"Mommy hurry I want to see Papa Jackson!" Joey groaned throwing himself on my bed. "I'm almost finished." I chuckled quickly putting some mascara on. "How do I look?" I asked him. "Beautiful." I jumped and turned around to face a smirking Caleb at the doorway. "Th-thank you." I stuttered.

Joey groaned and grabbed my hand pulling me out the door and past Caleb who was chuckling. "Lets go! " Caleb whooped pulling Joey on top of his shoulders.

"Hey! Put me down!" Joey yelled pulling on his hair. I laughed and grabbed my purse and Zoeys hand before following the boys out the door and into my suv.

Today should be fun.

A/N ~ I'm sorry I didn't post sooner but I just went back to school so everything's a bit hectic. But I will be posting at least once a week. I also know this is short and I'm sorrh next one will be longer! .