#2 | It Rains In Hell

Start from the beginning

"It's not like he can kill me before I even get the location to the conference! He needs me too much. I'm his royal 'spy'." Shouto taunted, sticking his tongue out at Shigaraki.

Shigaraki looked 2 seconds away from murdering Shouto before Kurugiri passed him the controller and somehow calmed him down.

Shouto sighed. He should be getting back soon anyways.

"Hey guys, I'm heading back to UA. I'll text you with this phone." Shouto held up the burner phone for reference.

He got some goodbyes, and a 'whatever brat' from Shigaraki.

Shouto took a long way back. He hated the stupid dorms. They were so restricted. It made it nearly impossible to travel from there and the League of Villain's base.

It wasn't like he could do anything about it though. It wouldn't matter anyway. Because soon,

Shouto was gonna be done with UA and all of the wannabe heroes.

~♡~♡~

"Hey, Todoroki-kun! How was visiting your mom?" Midoriya made his way over to Shouto.

Shouto sighed, a bit frustrated that he wasn't even inside for 2 seconds before being spotted and in a conversation that was bound to drag out forever.

"It was nice." Shouto kept his answer nice and short, in hopes of Midoriya taking the hint and leaving.

He didn't. Shouto should've known better.

Because before long, he was surrounded by students like Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, and more, which Shouto didn't care for in the slightest.

Since when did people like to talk to him? He made sure that his act was a cold, blunt person that sucked at conversations and wasn't fun to hang around at all.

So why, all of a sudden, everyone cares about his thoughts?

"Hey dude, we're going to have a movie night, wanna join? Kaminari exclaimed, excitedly.

"Sorry, I'm quite tired."

"Cmon' bro! Even Bakubro's joining us! You're the only one left!"

'Really? God, they're so annoying.'

"Fine."

"Yes! Come on, let's pick a movie!" Mina ran over to the movie pile, followed by Kaminari and Sero.

Shouto watched the disaster that unfolded as students (namely the bakusquad) fought over which movie to pick.

'This is the new hero generation?'

In the end, Jirou grabbed a random movie disk, ignoring the pouting that followed afterward.

"We don't have all day! Let's just hurry up and watch." Jirou said, frustrated.

Students quickly took their seats next to their friends as the movie started playing.

The movie was not at all interesting to Shouto, but apparently the same did not apply to his 'friends'. Eyes were glued to the screen while others cheered when the good guys were succeeding. Shouto mentally scoffed,

'Of course, they cheer for the heroes. If they paid more attention, they would realize that the villains were made into who they are now. Villains don't just appear out of nowhere.'

The movie was over quickly, with the good guys on top (like always) and the bad guys left to suffer. That was just how life worked.

Shouto would make sure that changed. He would make sure to prove that heroes aren't all that they seem to be. He would know, he's related to one.