Wait what? Oh god I knew that they were hiding something.

Wait!

Dad knows?

"Im so confused"
"Honey, he's been crushing over you since forever"

Oh my god, im the happiest girl alive.

" But I never---- how?"
" You were too busy being a brat"
She scolded even though it was not the time, also I was not being a brat.

"Mom!"
"Anyway, I can't talk for long, but saying yes is going to be a life changing event for you and him, both, but to the better sweety trust me, he is good for you"

I swear I just love her so much! But I couldn't stop thinking about what im afraid of.

" I don't want to ruin our friendship, that terrifies me, I can't lose him mommy"
"Oh my daughter, you will never lose him, call it a mother's instinct, by the end of these weeks, you'd be calling him daddy"

"Mother!"
"Scarlet!"
I scolded her along with my father at the same time. Father heard that? My god this is so embarrassing.

"Oh shut it you both! Im telling you Asie, he's gonna make you the happiest girl alive"

That was actually so sweet, and felt so truthful, she is my mother, I believed every word she said, after wishing her goodnight I put my phone away looking at the seeling, it was dark, not fully, only a bit of light coming from the window, the streets light. I got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen, I was suddenly thirsty.

I got out of the room finding the living room's light on, I smiled softly knowing that Gladis did that on purpose, he knows im afraid of the darkness.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge for some cold water, to refresh my langs if that makes sense. I was pouring some water in the cup when a greek god stepped in from behind me a look of tiredness appearing on his face, no shirt, only a sweat pants hanging dangerously low on his torso.

I gulped that water unlady like focusing on the master piece in front of me...

"What are you doing baby? In something wrong?" He rushed to me putting his hand on my forehead, seeing if I have a fever.

So SWEET...

"No Glady, I was just thirsty" I said leaning against his gentle touch, that makes me forget that my other family members has left, its only him and I.

He nodded before taking the same cup and pouring himself some water as well. He was sipping it and looking through me while I was standing there looking like a dork and playing with my onesie's bottons.

Come on Asia, you can do this, mommy said it would be for the best.

"So...?" I said looking up at gladis who was staring back confusingly.
"So?" He repeated after me more like a question, he put the cup down and walked my way.

Get it together Asia, you can do this in three.

1

2

3

"So, what are you doing friday night?"

He was looking at me seriously shocked, he stepped closer, I stepped back but the fridge wanted it to be dramatic and stopped me from backing up even more.

I looked up at Gladis who's still walking slowly to me, a second by second his breath was closer, his lips were brushing on my forehead, I shivered knowing that Gladis is gonna make unexpected move any time soon. So I took the liberty of taking the first one.