I sighed and locked my phone.

"Damn Bri." Shawn and Colby said.

"Well, it's the truth." I said sadly.

We got to the lobby.

"You wanna walk?"

"It's kinda cold but sure." Shawn said and the boys nodded.

When were walking, Colby and Sam were making vines. I jumped on Shawn's back. Colby made a vine of Shawn running with me on his back. I got down and Colby showed me the caption.

"When bae sees Starbucks and she can't walk"

I laughed and everyone else did also. We got in Starbucks and Summer was playing by Calvin Harris. I told Shawn what I wanted and he got in line to get it. Colby and I started doing weird dances. We both made vines and I put a video on Twitter. We laughed then Shawn and Sam came back with our drinks. I sipped on mine and we walked back to the hotel. When we were walking I saw a familiar face looking at me. It was my friend Morgan. She smiled big at me and started walking this way.

"Shawn hold my drink." I said as he took it.

I ran straight to her. We collided with a big hug that almost made us fall.

"Morgy!"

"Brianna! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here performing tonight with Shawn. What are you doing here?" I said as we pulled away from the hug.

"I got accepted to a college here. You look great!"

"You do too!"

The guys came over here and smiled big.

"This is Shawn, Sam, and Colby." I said pointing to each of them.

"Hi, I'm Morgan." She smiled brightly at them.

"You should come see us perform tonight." I said.

"Maybe!"

We exchanged numbers and Shawn, Colby, Sam, and I walked back to the hotel. Shawn gave me my frappé back and I sipped on it every now and then. We got to the room, and it was 6:15.

"We have the concert at 7." I said.

"Yes, so we should change."

I grabbed my outfit(above) and went to the bathroom. I also grabbed my glow in the dark plugs for my ears. I changed and put in my plugs. I undid my hair and left it wavy from the braid. I walked out of the bathroom and instead of wearing sandals, I grabbed my black Docs. I put a black cropped leather jacket on over my shirt. I was ready by 6:45. Colby and Sam had left.

"Alright, you ready?" Shawn asked as he pat my back.

"More ready than I'll ever be." I said proudly.

He chuckled and we headed out the door. I put in my ear bud and started playing my rap playlist. The first one was Work Hard Play Hard. I started doing my swag walk and Shawn chuckled. He grabbed the free headphone and we walked together.

"We swaggy." Shawn said putting up a peace sign.

I made a puma face and did a peace sign too. We got to the lobby and the limo was here to pick us up. He took out the ear bud and got in. I got in after him and we were on our way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stepped out and cameras were flashing and girls were screaming. Shawn put an arm around my shoulder and I put one around his back. We got in then got backstage. Shawn and I were singing Life Of The Party together, then he is doing Something Big, then I am doing Love me Like You Do, and then we are both doing Na Na for fun.

"You ready for this?" Shawn said as guys came as they gave us mics and ear pieces.

"Totally ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, the fans loved you." Colby said after web got done performing.

"I hope they do!" I said out of breath.

"You guys did dance a lot though." Sam chuckled.

"I did like Shawn's little twerk though." I giggled.

We headed out the back and saw about 15 girls. They all squealed and asked for autographs with pictures. One girl took me to the side as I signed her phone case.

"I ship you and Shawn so hard!" She whisper yelled to me.

"That's sweet hun. You keep that phone case safe now." I chuckled, winked at her, and gave her phone case back to her.

She squealed and we eventually got through all the girls. We got in the limo, going back to the hotel. This is just the beginning of the journey.

-Gah I've made it a while. I thank you guys so much for the reads!
~Bri