A PHOTOGENIC MEMORY

Começar do início

"You are definitely drunk" Annika chuckled, then shook her head "Anyway back to the dare. So do anything but make the boy runaway from the girl. That's your dare!"

"Huh?" Shivaay looked at her dumbfounded, then at the teenage couple and cringed seeing them kiss "Do I really need to do something like that? They seem---kind---of---busy?"

"Well, you accept the dare or not?" asked Annika "or is Shivaay Singh Oberoi backing out from a challenge?"

He looked at her with a frown "Never, wait and watch Annika Jayant Deshmukh" He put the beer bottle down, corrected his appearance and walked up to the couple while Annika looked on with a curious smile lightening on her face. She was so looking forward to see the mischievous Shivaay inside the always stiff, trying to do the right thing Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay shared one last look with Annika before turning back at the couple and giving a loud fake cough to break their make-out. The teenagers separated awkwardly and looked at Shivaay who masked his face with an angry expression.

"Anu? So, this is what you do in name of night studies with friends?" He started and the girl look half confused, half dumbfounded.

"Anu? you know him?" The boy looked at the girl wide eyes who seem to have lost her own voice, before she could reply, Shivaay continued "Of course now she wouldn't even know her brother?"

"Brother?" a little squeak left the girl's mouth while the boy looked terrified "Anisha, you never told me you have a brother?"

"Because I don----" before the girl could complete, Shivaay again interrupted, the time his voice loud and scary, he held the boy's collar "What do you mean? -------Leave that. Should I call your parents Shravan and tell them where you are and that you brought an underage into an illegal night club?"

The boy breath got stuck in his throat, sweat could literally be seen all over his face. He very slowly pulled away from Shivaay "I am so sorry Bhai, please don't call at home" and without a second look he ran away leaving behind Anisha who kept calling his name.

"You aren't my brother. I don't have a brother" said Anisha turning toward Shivaay who gave her a boyish grin "I am not your brother but I am like your brother so take it as an advice. You aren't in the age to drink or even come inside a night club. Focus on your studies and Career Anisha!"

With this he gave a small wave, a big smile and before Anisha could even progress what he said, he ran to Annika, held her hand and dragging her ran out of the club. They kept running, holding hand until they reached an empty beach lit only by the corals.

They stopped, falling down on the knees, panting heavily. Then looked at each other and burst out laughing. The euphoria felt so heavy that both of them literally fell in the sand laughing like maniac, with Shivaay holding Annika, her eyes almost had tears laughing this wildly.

His eyes suddenly noticed her and it seem like everything froze, it suddenly struck him how beautiful and somewhere even soft she actually was. Her hairs were blowing carelessly in the wind, rich and dark like the night. He had the oddest impulse to touch them, to feel, to see if they are just as soft as they looked. Her lips quivered with a laughter; he had never seen before. He had seen her laugh before but it always felt so restrained, so resentful, so for the others. At this moment something made it feel so liberating, at this moment she was laughing because she wanted to, not for anyone else.

A sharp pinch in his chest made Shivaay put his palm over and he actually felt it. He felt it literally. His heart skipping a beat!

Warning him of its impending loss to the wrong girl!