🦋Sodapop Curtis🦋

Start from the beginning

"We're doing that again tonight right?" Sodapop asks. "Oh yeah." Y/N nods they separate once they get to the altar. The ceremony was beautiful. The reception was so fun. Y/N and Melissa danced together most of the night. Darry and Soda were watching the pair from afar. "I'm so happy that Y/N and Melissa get along. They're the only two girls in the greasers." Darry confesses smiling at his wife and Y/N dancing weirdly on the dance floor. "Yeah. They have a great friendship." Sodapop agrees.

The night came to an end and everyone was seeing Darry and Melissa away for their honeymoon. No one noticed as Y/N and Sodapop snuck off. The two carried on their secret relationship whereas everyone else was starting to settle down. It had been a year since Melissa and Darry got married and now Two-Bit was marrying a girl he'd met at a club. "Well time to attend another wedding." Y/N states as she and Melissa are preparing stuff for Carley and Two-Bit's wedding. Melissa walks into the bathroom. "Oh my god!" She exclaims, Y/N rushes in. "What?" "Carley's pregnant." Y/N was shocked.

The ceremony took place and Y/N watched with adoration in her eyes, but nerves were also kicking in. After the ceremony the group were taking pictures. "Carley? Why'd you tell the guys you're not pregnant?" Melissa asks. "Because I'm not." Carley responds. "I found a test in the trash if you're not pregnant." Melissa trails off looking at Y/N, who was looking back at her with pleading and guilty eyes. "It's because I am." Melissa quickly covers.

Y/N was relived and extremely thankful of Melissa for covering for her. "Really you're pregnant?" Two-Bit questions. "Yes but don't tell Darry yet. I wanna wait until I'm safe past the miscarriage time." Melissa responds quickly. As the night went on, Melissa and Y/N were discussing the situation Y/N was in. "I can't believe it." Melissa states. "I know." Y/N sighs. Melissa leaves quickly to go get a drink leaving Y/N sat at the table. Carley sits down shaking her head. "I can't believe Melissa is pregnant." She states. "I know it crazy." Y/N responds.

"Between you and me. In this day and age. How dumb do you have to be to get pregnant." Carley exclaims, that made Y/N snap her head towards the bride. "Hey! You know sometimes you can do everything right. Everyone can wear everything they're supposed to wear. But one of those little guys just gets through." Y/N defends. "How?" Carley asks. "I don't know maybe they have tools." Y/N responds.

"Well I talked to her and she's definitely gonna have this baby." Carley claims. "You know she said she's gonna raise it whilst Darry works." Carley carries on. "Well, maybe that's. maybe that's really brave." Y/N tells her. "Maybe, I just hope she realises how hard it's gonna be." Carley speaks up, Y/N gets slightly emotional.

"Well. Maybe she hasn't thought it through that much." Y/N claims trying not to let her voice waver. "Well there's a lot to think about. I mean how is she gonna deal with this financially. How is she gonna jumble work? Does she realise she's not gonna have a proper break for the next 18 years?" Everything Carley was saying was making Y/N more scared and emotional. "I don't know." Y/N responds voice high pitched and wavering.

"Are you okay?" Carley questions. "Mhm." Y/N answers not trusting her voice at that moment in time. "I'm just thinking about Melissa. Poor knocked up Melissa." Y/N states rubbing her temple. A guy walks over offering champagne. Y/N happily takes a glass and puts it in her mouth. But stops upon realising what she was drinking.

Y/N turned away from Carley and spits it back into the glass.

Carley notices. "Oh that's actually how the French drink it." Y/N tries to lie. That's when it hit Carley. Melissa comes back. "Well I just told Darry." She lies, not realising that Carley knew. "Oh really?" Carley asks. "Yep oh he was over the moon and he said..."  "Y/N's the one whose really pregnant?" Carley cuts Melissa off. "WHAT?" Melissa exclaims, but sighs and puts her arms up in defence.

"Why bother." "How do you feel?" Carley questions Y/N. "I don't know. I don't know how I feel." Y/N responds and starts picking up a champagne glass again. "I mean it's all happening so fast. I have to make so many decisions. I don't wanna make." She takes a sip and then spits it straight back out again. "Someone just take this away from me." Y/N exclaims moving the glass of champagne, Melissa takes it away.

"Calm down. Maybe you're not pregnant." Melissa states. "What?" Y/N questions. "When my sister was pregnant she took the test six times to just to be sure." Melissa explains. "Yeah maybe it was a false positive?" Carley agrees. "Are you sure you peed on the stick right?" Carley asks. "How many ways are there to do that?" Y/N questions. "I'm just saying don't freak out until you're 100% sure." Melissa reasons.

"Alright I'll take it again when I get home." Y/N confirms. "You gotta take it now. Do it as a present to me." Carley begs. "Okay thank you." Y/N nods. "I'll run out and get one." Melissa smiles and gets up. "Oh you guys are amazing." Y/N says thankful for her two girlfriends. "Oh wait a minute whose the father?" Carley questions. "Not the time." Y/N responds.

Y/N, Carley and Melissa gather in the ladies room. After Y/N peed on the test, the waiting game begun.

"How much longer?" Y/N questions impatient. "30 seconds." Melissa replies, Y/N's heart was racing. "Y/N I want you to know that if it's positive Melissa and I will be there for you." Carley tells her friend grabbing her hands. "Thank you." Y/N responds smiling. "It's time." Melissa states getting up and picking up the test. "I can't look at it Melissa can you tell me?" Y/N asks.

"It's negative."

"What?" Y/N asks shocked. "It's negative." Melissa repeats. "Oh, oh. Well there you go. Phew that's that's great that's really great news. You know because the whole uh not being ready and the financial aspects. Wow this is so the way this was supposed to be." Y/N says getting upset. "Well, then great." Carley agrees, kinda upset also. Melissa hands Y/N a tissue. "This is so stupid." Y/N's voice breaks as she starts to cry.

Dabbing her eyes with the tissue and starts to talk again. "How can I be upset over something I never had. It's negative?" Y/N questions still upset.

"No it's positive."

Y/N's hand flies to her mouth in shock. "What?" She asks. "It's not negative it's positive." Melissa tells the girls. "Are you sure?" "Well yeah I lied the first time." Melissa says handing Y/N the test. Y/N makes a noise of happiness. "Oh my god!" Carley exclaims. "Now you know how you really feel about it!" Melissa informs. "Oh that's a risky little game." Y/N states smiling at her friends. "Are you really gonna do this?" Carley questions happiness bubbling in her chest.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have a baby." Y/N nods. "I'M GONNA HAVE A BABY!" Y/N exclaims, moving forward and hugging her friends. "With who?" Carley asks. "Oh still not the time." Y/N responds bringing her friends back into another hug.

<3

Soooo the first one is really heavily friends inspired but there will be a part 2 to this imagine.