Chapter 3

Chapter 4- night 2

y/n pov

"Y/n!!" called your mother. "Come get something to eat before work" . You groan and grab a banana before racing upstairs grabbing your backpack. You ramaged though your stuff knowing you had to have something that would slow down the robots. A taser 'score' a torch 'bingo' and multiple other devices. "see you later!" you call racing down the front steps.

'The hunger games have begun and this time for real'. You think turning on your radio. The song playing was time of dying ( three days grace) it was an awesome song and you couldnt help but turning it up and siging along:

On the ground I lay
Motionless in pain
I can see my life flashing before my eyes
Did I fall asleep?
Is this all a dream
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me
I will not die, I'll wait here for you
In my time of dying

On this bed I lay
Losing everything
I can see my life passing me by
Was it all too much
Or just not enough
Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare

I will not die (I will not die)
I will survive

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me
I will not die, I'll wait here for you
In my time of dying

I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I feel alive, when you're beside me
I will not die, I'll wait here for you
In my time of dying
I will not die, I'll wait here for you
I will not die, when you're beside me
I will not die, I'll wait here for you
In my time of dying.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It took around 3 minutes after the song to get to the pizzeria. You were early again. It gave you time to eat diner and inspect the robots on stage. The lead singer was the guy who left the room the night before. "there names are Alfred, Athur, Ivan, Yo ( A.N is that 1p china 'case i dont know) Felicino, Ludwig, Matthew and Kiku " said the voice of Annie who you met last night. "anyways you wanna hang later?" she asked you.

You smile and answer with "Sure". An hour later you where stationed in your office listing to phone guy *Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Oliver and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. * 'SHIT!!!!' you think *Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...* "yeah i know how could i not?" you grumble. You quickly flick though the cameras. Air vents : clear, parts and services: open ('shit' you think), stage room: everyone in proper places and 2 guys standing there glaring at Canada and ALfred.

*Uh... Interestingly enough, the robot that looks like Alfred doesn't come out of the parts and services very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? * The fact i have everything hooked to my phone and had a charger on me helped with that. * I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that.*

'You just did!' you think annoyed. *Also, check on the curtain in parts and services from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.* You quickly check the cameras the curtain was open and a pair of eyes where staring out. The Alfred look alike and the Matthew look alike were in the left air vent. "Go Away!!!!!" you scream pointing the taser at the left air vent. You were scared and for once speachless.