Chapter 5- The Past

======================================================================================================================================================

Right sorry for not posting 

1.I  was being lazy and unmotivated

2. I have injured my neck so I used this time to write (its not a serious injure but still hurts)

On with the chapter!

======================================================================================================================================================

Shoyo's POV:

As we left the room we started to walk down a corridor, well I didn't since Kenma refused to put me down, it's not like i could of walked yet but still and also I thought we agreed he would leave me alone until I desired his help. I groaned internally if it wasn't for that tall cat like grey haired dick that used his gun and shot me, I would of jumped out a window already. Great. I snapped back from my thoughts when I was placed down into a new room it looked like a nurses office, untouched white walls, medical equipment locked into cabinets with a bed to the side against the wall and a window which was on the other side of the room.

Great.

I looked down slightly at Kenma unwrapping the bandages around my leg and getting up to go grab some new bandages with some non toxic wipes to clean up some of the blood that resides on my leg. As Kenma was continuing to clean my leg I straightened up my back only to slump back down again, 'Fuck! I forgot I landed onto my back when I jumped off that wall I think it's just scrapes and scratches.' I was deep in thought when Kenma finished and stood up looking at me as if searching to find out what I was exactly thinking or what I was bound to do. "you know Shoyo you seem to hate being here, why is that?" I stared at Kenma, I wanted to shout and scream at hm saying 'well maybe i was grabbed here not by my will', but the urge was resisted "Well maybe I don't like it here Kozume, I would rather leave" I responded, my eye slightly twitch when i saw how Kenma made a shocked expression, like what did he expect?

Did he expect me to love it here? If so, he probably thinks i'm some simple baby. Number One assassin as if. I rolled my eyes slightly only for my chin to be grabbed and forced to look up at the two haired coloured male, his cat eyes trying to pierce into me.

Kenma's POV:

I saw the tangerine hair coloured male roll his eyes as I was slightly shocked from his answer, out of anger I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me. God! Why can't I read him!? "Right Shoyo I am going to ask you some questions, answer them truthfully" I stared at him not daring to break eye contact, his timber pigmented eyes glared at me with a bit of venom, "fine." he replied coldly. I let out a small chuckle and let go of his chin roughly still staring at him. "Why was there a bullet residing in your leg before other then the one Lev shot into you?" I asked with out giving him time to think things through. I continued to try and search through his emotionless timber eyes, he keeps hesitating to answer. What the fuck happened to him. Why is he so different from the past? Why didn't he stay with me? UGH, I hate this and he still hasn't answered. What I also don't understand is he is probably going to lie and say something about his training, god why has he changed so much from eight years ago?

8 Years Ago (Kenma is 12 and Shoyo is 11) Shoyo's POV:

"KYNMAAAAA" I screamed as i ran around the house, we were playing hide and seek but it was dark and i didn't like the dark, it surrounds me and traps me Kynma is the only one who keeps the darkness away. I don't know how he does it. "KYNMAAA I"M SCAREDDDDD!" I shouted as loud as I can, None of our parents where home since they went to some party which we are use to and my little sister went to my aunties. I snapped my head to look in the direction of the bottom of the stairs, hearing someone trample up them. "Kynmaaaaa!!!" I jumped and hugged him, causing him to stumble slightly then hold onto me. "Hi Shoyo" he responded in his normally deeper voice, I started to tell him how the darkness was appearing after the day and he chuckled telling me that it's normal and is always going to stay. "Wait so it's never going to go?" I responded slightly sad but I got off Kynma and told him it was time to sleep so the dark can't get us, i slipped my smaller hand into his and tried to drag him into the bedroom, like most nights. 

Still The Past Kenma's POV:

I let shoyo try to drag me but I was really walking behind him as he gripped my hand tightly, he slipped himself under the covers, I slipped in after him. He drifted off to slumber as soon as his head of fluff hit the pillow while I just stayed awake and stared out the window. I was just past midnight and our "parents" had yet to return, like usual. My eyes drifted down to the small tangerine looking boy next to me, he looked so care free no worries at all, he skin was clear with small pink tinted cheeks and fluffy vibrant orange hair. God I hope he never changes. 

Present Day Shoyo POV:

"the bullet is from my target practice failing, badly" I responded directly looking into his eyes not breaking any eye contact. Why did that memory have to come back, guess I changed a lot since I was 11 and being terrified of the darkness, like why the darkness accepts anything and everyone when the "light" chooses who gets the spotlight. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a fairly deep chuckle from the door way, rooster head. I broke eye contact with Kenma and looked at the rooster head staring into his cat like eyes, that little slither of a pupil stared back at me. I didn't want to listen to what he had to say with Kenma so i zoned out and looked out the window Looking over the different sized buildings, with different coloured and shaped lights flashing outside in hopes of grabbing another's humans attention. 

Kenma's POV:

I was about to respond to Shoyo, there was no way that bullet was caused by him "missing a target" he isn't that dumb. I cleared my voice only to hear a chuckle from an annoying bed-headed rooster who just stared at Shoyo before starting to talk to me. "So you got anything out of him yet?" Kurroo Asked, I stared blankly at him before rolling my eyes. "Obviously not, and before you ask I haven't asked him to join yet since he won't tell the truth to some other questions I asked about the other bullet that was in his leg" I replied before thinking again. 'maybe some other gang shot him, the only possible mafia other then us that is fairly close is Karasuno. That's it!' I smirked to myself and cut Kurroo off.

"Karasuno could of shot him!" I yelled out to Kurroo but Shoyo turned around with his eyes slightly wider then usual, I continued to smirk. "So im correct Shoyo?"

================================================================================================================================================================

Right so heres the chapter- finally, I hope you like it, it is the first time I wrote on the computer i haven't edited this chapter and this has quite a lot words for some reason, guess I liked writing these last days haha. CYA whenever i make the next chapter or whenever I post my other book if you read that. 

words: 1319