Chapter one (setting the scene)

As the Murky orange fades away from the not so clean yellow into a deep dark purple that aparkled into anyone's eyes who ever dared to look at it, a site to treasure if you ever get a chance, a crisp circle of fire and burning heat plunged into the ombré of colours that are behind it, plunging away from the spot that was soon going to be taken by the shining moon, that give off a chalky glow on everything in the darkness at night. All the buildings that stood up tall in my eye sight covered some parts of the ombré sky, adding to some of its beauty even though it was hiding the beautifully entangled colours.

Shouyo Hinata's POV

I quietly sigh to myself hearing distanced police sirens erupting from the centre of the city,'The commotion from mafia, ugh so annoying' I thought to myself, I hate the fact mafia gangs think they are the best. Why can't they do there own stuff for once.  The sound was slightly obnoxious and I wanted it to stop but it wasn't going to.. well not anytime soon.

A soft breeze picks up, blowing the jet black hood that placed on top of my soft fluffy orange hair, I felt the slight weight of the hood fall down on top the top of my back and bottom of my neck. I sighed looking down to the ground, the building looked taller then I remembered but that is probably because I am normally running around not getting to enjoy this scenery.

I had my legs dangling of the edge of the roof as a looked around the city that I called 'home' police sirens start to sound louder, I slowly turned my head to look back down to the ground noticing the police cars were already here "Fuck!" I cursed to myself before I stood up placing my hood back on my head and lifting my mask back over my mouth.

(Like this but orange hair *hinata* and the hoodie black) CREDITS TO THE ARTIST

Still Hinata's POV

I sigh and jump over to the next rooftop stumbling slightly but enjoying the thrill of it. 'Haha imagine that fall so fun!' I thought to myself with a smirk but of course no body could see that. I continue sprinting from rooftop to rooftop. I realised I had long lost the police officers by now, 'thank god!' I sighed I then reached the lowest rooftop jumping off into the dark alleyway, I landed with a hand placed on the ground. Slowly standing up I made sure no once else was in the alleyway then I noticed the box I left here a couple weeks ago, making sure everything was there.

I went over to to a box at the end of the alleyway, a spare change of clothes and a wig, I changed my clothing placing the wig on my head hiding all my orange soft hair. I sneezed cutely and quietly, then I hide the box that contained any clothes I just wore.

I no looked like someone completely different, my 'hair' was now a chalky white with one red streak and one blue streak at the front, a slightly oversized hoodie wrapped around my upper half and my legs were trapped in a pair of jeans, I could hardly believe I was still the same Shouyo "hey at least I do have some style at least" I said quietly with a chuckle.

I spun around from directly were I was hearing the clang of some guns "Well well what do we have here" a unknown person spoke the persons gun still directly pointing towards me, the two other men pointed there guns at my head and they looked like they were ready to pounce, I held my breath slightly I wasn't scared I was just annoyed since I couldn't fight them all in jeans. 'So annoying' I thought to myself

====================================
Yahoo I hope This first chapter I tried, sorry if it's not the best I am still learning how to write anyway next chapter will be up soon If you wanna give me any feed back I wouldn't mind!! 🔥🦋 Have a nice day/night/time
Made: Sunday 7th February (00:12)
First go: 503 words
Edit: 719 words