She pinned her hair up with a small claw-clip and let's just say her figure was on point tonight.

Marcella grinned at all her friends pulling her purple top up a tad.

Marcella didn't plan on being there too long since Marcia was "sick" at home

Marcella didn't plan on being there too long since Marcia was "sick" at home. Truth be told she was dumping her fathers body.

But obviously no one needed to know that.

The purple that she wore sparked magnificently against her brown skin and her hair was in a naturally curly puff, her edges slicked to perfection.

Irina shifted in her seat, fiddling with the buttons on her sweater, that she placed over her purple floral dress.

Her brown hair fell onto her shoulders gracefully and her (relatively new) nose ring glittered in the moonlight being cast upon the moving vehicle

"Hey Killian." Irina leaned toward the driver as he looked at them in the mirror.

"Can we stop at CVS on the way home, to get some medicine? Max is sick and Sage is in Rome for her mission. So i'm playing nurse." They said and Karine started to pitch in their input as well.

"Yeah, and make sure it's grape flavored, or else you'll be accused of poison in 5.2 seconds." They rolled their eyes.

"You got it." Killian nodded, and took a sharp right turn, causing the car full of teens to lean every which way.

"Killian! Learn to drive you psycho!"

"Oh fuck off, i'll drive into a lake right now!"

"At least we got the psycho part right!"

Troy jumped up from his spot on the couch as he spotted Irina walking in

The lavender she wore complimented her skin perfectly as Frank Ocean serenaded throughout the large house.

"Nina." He teased, pulling them for a hug.

"Finn." They teased back, as he groaned pulling back.

"I thought we talked about not calling me Finn." He spoke up.

"And I thought we talked about not calling me Nina." They rose their eyebrow challengingly and Troy pulled a straight face.

"He's so whipped." Marcella snorted looking at Karine.

"Yeah! When's the last time he didn't punt kick someone for calling him Finn." Karine laughed, taking a hold of the keg spout, bringing it to the rim of her red solo cup.

Vittoria laughed next to them and leaned against the counter, her back arching against the cold surface.

Killian glanced at her from the corner and took note that the curve in her back allowed him to gaze at her ass. (More than he already did).

"Dude. Is that Lucia?"

"Oh for fucks sake!"

————————————————————————

drama in the next chapter!! (and by drama i mean Vitt beating someone's ass.)

what's y'all favorite hobby rn??
i love thrifting and making plots for books.

comment, vote, and follow!!
<3