Deception (Preview)

"Boss

"Boss."

With the phone still near his ear, Michael's lip curled into a sneer. He was already irritated with contract deadlines and people basically hounding him, and here comes his bodyguard bothering him.

Swerving his office chair around to face him, Michael gave him a "What do you want" look.

"W-We found Dominique,"

"Why the fuck are you telling me for? Tell 'Nique to get her ass inside!"

"We tried but she's refusing to get out of the vehicle."

Michael pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, he sent everyone out to find his "lovely" wife who decided to get up and leave in the middle of the night. Dominique always did this and Michael knows it was to piss him off, which it did, because she's always doing wild shit and risking her life for no reason.

They both have a reputation to keep, and the last thing he needed was to be hounded by future clients about rumors of Dominique being seen drunk and high off her ass in some run down strip club.

Sighing heavily, Michael excused himself and hung up the phone then got up from his desk and walked to the shelf that had his Cuban cigars, grabbing and lighting it. With one hand in his pocket, he held the cigar in his free hand taking a couple draws to calm himself. The thought of having to deal with Dominique was stressing him and he needed a clear mind before going to get her.

After a couple draws, Michael finally relaxed himself enough to walk downstairs and out the already opened front door- where he walked down the runway patch to the black limousine was parked running. He strolled up to the opened backseat door where Dominique sat inside. Her long legs were crossed over and were barely covered thanks to her short leather dress.

Taking a long draw, Michael held it in his mouth and leaned his hands against the roof of the limo and poked his head in.

"I don't appreciate your dogs dragging me back here in like a damn child," Dominique said in annoyance with her hands crossed over her chest.

Michael laughed, purposely blowing the smoke in his mouth into her face, "If you wanna act like a child, you get treated like a child."

This sent Dominique into a fit of rage, she reached out and slapped Michael hard across the cheek. His face whipped to the side and turned back to stare at her, his nose flaring in anger and heavy breaths coming out. Dominique then tried to kick Michael with her foot only for him to grab it and yank her out of the limo and slam her against it.

"Let go, let go of me your asshole!" Dominique screamed, struggling against Michael's grip.

"Shut the fuck up!" Michael hissed, with the cigar still in his hand. He held it behind his body and grabbed Dominique's jaw with the other then leaned his face close to hers.

"Do you enjoy this, hm? Going around town embarrassing yourself?"

Dominique laughed, grabbing onto his hand holding her jaw in place, "You think I'm supposed to give a fuck about that?"

Now it was Michael's turn to laugh, "You obviously do, dressing like this and throwing yourself at anybody who would pay you any attention like a whore."

"Ha. You're the one to talk about acting like a whore, Michael. How's Diana and your rumored illegitimate son with her? Her husband must be so happy raising another man's child."

Dominique smiled seeing Michael's eye twitch and his jaw clench at this. One thing about her is she knew exactly how to get under his skin. Michael could only stare at Dominique in the position they were in, his hand still tightly gripping her jaw before he left go and roughly mugged her against the car.

"Getcho' ass in this house, I'm not gonna tell you again."

Michael turned around and began walking back in the house with Dominique's taunting laugh being heard in the background.

A/N: It's been awhile hehe. I'm testing out an idea here so this is considered a preview, that's why certain details were left out and/or you might be a little confused why they're acting like this. Y'all will find out soon if there's another part! Vote, comment and share. Okie bye 💫