Saving All My Love (Part II)

"Do you really think it's a good idea for me to leave??? I mean, this man just barged into your home like he was the police n shit!" Kelly complained pointing towards Michael who waved her off in annoyance.

"Yes, Kel. This is a conversation between him and I that should be discussed with the two of us," Victoria explained while grabbing Kelly's purse and shoving it into her arms who had a disapproving look on her face. "I'll call you after okay."

".... Fine. But I'll be sitting in my car right THERE, you hear me Michael? Ima be right there. I got a bat in my trunk if you try any slick shit."

"Kelly can you leave? Damn, you talk too much sometimes," Michael groaned.

"Nigga shut up, don't even talk to me with your trifling ass," Kelly snapped at Michael, she then turned towards Victoria and gave her a hug and leaned down to kiss her belly. "Bye loves," And like that she was gone with a slam of the front door.

"Pregnant??? You've been pregnant with my child this ENTIRE time and you didn't bother telling me?!"

This change of tone of Michael made Victoria jerk her head back in surprise, "First of all, you need to lower your tone with me okay? The last thing I need is you to yell at me like I done something wrong and trust me between you and I? You should be the last one pulling this shit. Second of all, this ain't your child- it's OUR child so keep it cute."

Victoria placed her hand on her back and pushed her chest outward as a way to stretch out her sore back. This is going to be a long talk which meant she needed to sit down asap.

With a sigh, she stared at Michael who stared back with an unreadable expression then nodded her head towards the living room. "Come on, my back is killing me."

"Let me help you," Michael rushed to her side to guide her to the couch. Victoria initially would've rejected help from anyone but the feeling she felt when Michael touched her made Victoria begrudgingly walk with him to the living room and sit on the couch. Michael took a seat next to Victoria and watched her sigh in relief.

Taking her hand into his, "Listen. I'm sorry for how I acted back there. I just.... I'm a little shocked about everything right now."

"Yeah well... it's not everyday you find out your closest girl friend is pregnant with your child."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

This question made Victoria roll her eyes and pull her hand out of Michael's grip, "I tried but the first time you were such in a rush to leave and the other times I tried calling you but you were obviously too busy to care—"

"I do care, Vick!"

"For your wife you do," Victoria harshly criticized making Michael wince, he wasn't ready for this topic to get brought up but it needed to be whether he liked or not.

"I should've seen that coming," Michael rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah you should've like what the hell, Michael?! You had me thinking we were going to get together then you pop up months later with a wife??? Lisa out of all people? Who you always said was 'just a friend,' Just a friend my ass!"

Michael pinched the bridge of his nose feeling his stress levels increase, "I know it looks bad but honestly it just happened."

"You don't just happen to get married to someone you barely know, Michael."

"I know Lisa enough to say that I love her and to make her my wife!"

"You said you love me but you left me out in the cold for some random woman!" Victoria screamed feeling hot tears stream down her tears. Michael, seeing her begin to cry, reached over to hug her only for Victoria to shove his embrace away and stand up from her seat- she needed to get away as she felt the room closing in on her.

Michael got up and once again tried to embrace her from behind which made Victoria push him back with all her strength. She then whipped around and pointed a finger at Michael whose eyes were glossy.

"I-I have been there for you for years, failed relationship after failed relationship, always telling you your worth and to be careful of the women who take advantage of you. You'd always chose the worst women and come crawling to me heartbroken everytime and you know what? I accepted you with open arms and wishing maybe you'll see the one person who cared for you the most was right in front of you the entire time. I'll always be put second in your life and it's something I realized too late, I refuse to have this continue on for anymore. I'm tired of it."

"Victoria... baby—"

"And it's funny how unaware I was the day we came so close to being together was the exact same day I'd lose to another woman. Deja vu huh?" She laughed, turning around to grab a tissue for her tears. "Michael. I won't you stop you from being involved with your child's life. It's your right as a father but it's best we keep it that way. You're married and I don't want to get in the middle of it, It's already complicated enough telling your wife about it."

Michael watched dumbfounded as Victoria turned her back on him and began shuffling away, without thinking he walked over to her and grabbed onto her wrist in a last act of desperation. "What do you mean, Victoria? You don't want me in your life anymore?"

"It means I'm putting space between us," Victoria wiggled her wrist out of Michael's grip. "Something I should've done a long time ago. You know where the door is, make sure to lock it on your way out."

A/N: A short lil part for Saving All My Love, not the biggest fan of it but oh well. Here y'all go. Hope you enjoyed it.