12. god is a woman*

Start from the beginning

In my mind, she was here. She was on her knees for me, running her tongue over my fern tattoos again before she ran her hand up the length of my cock.

I was painfully hard and heavy in my hand as I started to stroke myself. My head was tilted back, but the steady stream of water hit my chest and ran down my torso, keeping my cock slick in my hand.

My favorite tits were bare and on full display beneath me. Her soft stomach rested beneath them, covering the tops of her thighs. She looked fucking incredible. Her skin was wet, her hair slicked back, and her eyelashes were in dark little clumps that made her eyes pop when she looked up at me.

I moaned into the air at the image in my head and grabbed my balls tightly, hissing at the sensation.

She smiled up at me and then placed her warm tongue at the base of my cock, running it up to the tip at a torturous pace. When she reached the head she flicked her tongue over it and then repeated the action, tracing the thick vein on the side with the tip of her tongue. This time she took the head into her mouth and sucked lightly. It made me thrust toward the back of her throat and she moaned in anticipation.

I was breathing heavily. A week without sex meant that it didn't take as much to get me to the finish line like this. I knew it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying as finishing inside her or on her, but a good orgasm would still suffice.

I leaned forward now, braced an arm on the wall, and pumped my cock faster. The water hit the back of my head, sending water all down my hair and face as well as my back.

She swirled her soft little tongue around the head of my cock and then opened her mouth wide for me, tongue out. Her pretty little mouth was just begging to be fucked. She took her heavy breasts into her hands and massaged them slowly. As I slid the first shallow thrust into her mouth she made a show of pinching one of her flushed pink nipples and moaning around me.

My mouth hung open as I took loud breaths. Water poured past it as it ran down the concave of my cheekbones. My chest was heaving out harsh breaths and my hand worked my cock fast and hard, squeezing just enough each time I came to the head that I knew I was going to cum soon.

She flicked her wet fingers over her nipples and whimpered around my cock as it slid toward the back of her throat. Her knees spread farther and she released one nipple only to slip that hand down to the perfect triangle of hair that adorned the top of her pussy. Her fingers disappeared into her folds as she found her swollen clit and worked it in circles.

She moaned around me, the vibrations made me thrust harder into her mouth, but I wanted to be down her throat. I brought my hands down to hold her head and she nodded happily at me, letting me use her. Such a good little girl, my poppet. Letting me fuck her tight, warm throat while she makes herself cum on her knees for me.

My fingers held each side of her head, threading my fingers into her heavy, wet, hair, as I started to thrust deeper. She tensed at first, started to gag, but then remembered to breathe through her nose and relax her jaw. She was working herself faster as I worked my hips into her, both of us moaning in unison at the sensations we were creating.

I could tell she was close because she couldn't keep her eyes open and she was thrusting her hips at nothing, her body was longing to be filled. It took three more long thrusts before her legs started to shake and she was humming around me. I came down her throat as her thighs shook.

"Fuck." The first round of cum covered my hand and shot into my abdomen.

"Fuck, yes."

"Fuuuuck, Ash." I was completely out of breath by the time I finished milking my aching cock. I turned again to lean against the wall and let the water wash away any evidence of my little daydream.