Chapter 1

Hey Unicorns this is a new story (duh) and I hope you enjoy the first chapter!
^_^
I closed my eyes as December opened up what could either make or break me.
"May?" She asks poking my shoulder, I open my Amber eyes to see her holding:

You Have Been Accepted!

Excitement courses through me as I realized what this meant-
I'm going to Gaming School. (Me: starting head banging to music) I immediately hug her, she goes to Gaming School also, but instead of twelve like myself she is a mature seventeen year old. I then hear footsteps, turning to see my father.
"Let me guess, you were accepted?" He asks, I nod enthusiastically. "Well good for you sweetheart. I don't think you should tell your sister yet, she's still a little bitter since she was declined," he suggests, I nod agreeing with him. My twin June has always been a little testy, even in her best moods. I guess she gets it from Mom. Mom has always disagreed with Dad's idea of letting Dec and I play video games. June used to playing more but then she became popular. I walk to my room opening my with 'May Beth' I hate my name, it's so prestigious sounding. I sit on my computer opening up Skype. I see that Jane is on, my best friend online. I message her and she answers immediately with a Skype call.
"Hey May!" She says giggling, making me giggle.
"Hey Jane!" I say, her face finally appears to see her rambunctious blonde curls.
"So do you want play something or do you have something to tell me?" She asks smirking, her father working at Gaming School so she gets a free ride.
"Of course! I got in!" I say making her squeal.
"Lu got in too, she's already packing!" Jane says, reminding me of our red haired friend.
"Yay! I just wanted to tell you, I have to pack soon cause unlike you we don't get to basically live there!" I tease saying goodbye. I go to the website, getting the list of the essentials.
"See your getting ready May?" Dec says making me jump.
"Yeah well we have to drive all the way to New York!" I exclaim, throwing my shirts into a bag.
"Ok, dinner is in ten minutes," she says, making me nod. After finishes my first bag I walk down to see my sisters, our parents not here yet. They've been getting a divorce for the last year but I understand. They're like water and oil, unmixable. We eat in silence until my father comes in, he sits eating quickly. He is very busy with him being CEO but Mom is a teacher at the High School. Once June finishes she excuses herself going to up to her room. After I eat I follow her room.
"I guess I'm going to be here without either of you," she says looking away.
"I'm sorry, hopefully next semester you could join us," I say, she looks at me.
"But that's so long without you! Have you even told Tally of Jess?" She asks me talking about my best friends.
"No, I was planning on calling them later," I say when she then hugs me.
"Do well for both of us, I know you'll do well, you always have," she says, then she then splits the hug looking into my eyes, "how about I help you pack?" She asks, making me shrug.
"Only if you want too," I say leading her to my room. She looks at my bag, folding them unlike I originally did. I open my gaming case, looking at my cd apon CDs of games. I put all of my things on my jump drive, putting it in my bag. We talk about the most random things like we used to before she became popular. Sometimes people don't believe us that we're twins cause we're fraternal. She has light brown hair, I have golden hair. She has dark green eyes, I have amber eyes. She likes purple, I like green. You get the point. Around nine my Skype goes off, as usually it's Lu and Jane.
"Hey May!" They sing out, smiling at me.
"Hey guys! You know June my sister right?" I ask, as she gets in the picture.
"This is your twin? You two looking nothing alike!" Lu exclaims, June backs in the shadows still packing.
"We're fraternal," I state.
"So I'm guessing you guys go to GS?" She asks, they nod.
"We leave leave tomorrow!" I exclaim hugging her.
"Why? School doesn't start till next week?" Jane exclaims, for she lives in New York while Lu lives in New Hampshire.
"Well we live in Canada so," I shrug, makingLu and Jane make a 'O' face.
"Well your location isn't on your Skype!" Lu says, excusing her not knowing. She then has to leave, her mom makes her go to bed at nine-thirty. I work on my stuff while June talks to Jane. Around eleven she has to go, so we let her go. June goes to bed so I decide to sleep, I have a interesting day tomorrow.
^_^
Here's the first chapter! I found a new face during this, 'O'. Isn't it adorable!?!?! I hope you enjoy!
^_^Mari