16

Seojun's pov
He slowly turned towards me with a questioning face.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately "I love you suho"

He wrapped his arm around me waist and pulled me closer, my face flushed and my hear started racing. He slowly reached to my ear and whispered "why are you just realising that now"

He left me on a high note with a smirk on his face knowing that I wanted more.

I moved my right leg across him and sat up then kissed the nape of his neck.

"Suho Lee. I've always loved you, your beautiful, your smart, your talented, your outspoken and your hot as fuck."

He blushed and i kissed his chest while slowly moving down.

"Your gorgeous, your amazing, your sexy"

I kissed his nipple and he let out an airy moan.

My boxers felt tight and I knew suho felt the same too.

I reached the band of his boxers and looked up for permission, he understood immediately and nodded.

I decided to tease him a bit so I took of his boxers very slowly, I could feel his frustration radiating.

He let out a distracted sigh and pushed my back into the bed.

"You think your funny huh? Watch"

He gave me a hickey on my neck which made my legs give out, he bent down and started sucking my my nipples. I let out a loud moan, that I knew the next room could hear.

Suho moved forward and started kissing me, our tongues fought for dominance but he won.

He pulled of his boxers and it was huge and hard, both of our faces turned red and he.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm so sorry, I can not write naughty scenes.
Drink boba and be happy.
(Suho top)