~5~

Seojuns pov

I still feel embarrassed as I remember what happened. Suho and I  ran into my sister yesterday and she dragged me home by the ear. ouch it still hurts, I thought as I rubbed my ear.

I grab a slice of toast and leave for school.

Jugyeong was waiting for me in my classroom, I walked over to her and sat on the desk in front of her.

"Hi"

There was a strand of hair covering her face so I tucked it behind her ear and she blushed.
SLAM!
I turn around and I see suho glaring at me. I looked down at the desk he hit and saw a slight crack. I gulped, but I wasnt going to back down in front of everyone.

I stormed over to suho a dragged his collar. "Are you crazy?"
He smirked at me and I saw the vein in his neck flex, it oddly turned me on.

I raised my fist and hit his face so hard that it left a slash on his cheek, someone came to separate us but I pushed them away and headed towards the bathroom on the first floor.

I walked into the first stall where I had my first kiss with suho. About a minute later suho came into the stall.

"That was so fucking hot"

I look at the wound on his cheek and frown.

"Let me clean that for you"

He shook his head and pouted. How can someone be so cute and sexy and the same time??

Hi~~~
Please vote, comment, and STREAM ANACONDA. I said that in my online class, my teacher told me its inappropriate but shes stale so she can suck a lollipop 💅🦶. #barb
You can also dm me on in insta @_topee.x.
Thankssss