~1~

Suho's pov

I gazed at jugyeong and seojun laughing with each other while holding hands, I felt my heart clench.

I screwed up my face as I saw jugyeong rest her head on seojun shoulder. he turnt his head to my direction as if feeling my gaze, our eyes locked and I felt my heart race. I quickly diverted my head, pretending as if I was distracted by the sky.

Jugyeong pov
While laughing with seojun I caught suho looking at me with a face full of jealousy, He wants me I thought. The thrill of being desired by two extremely handsome men makes me feel ecstatic. To make suho feel more jealous  I rest my head on seojun's shoulder. I turn my head to catch his reaction but he's only looking at the sky ugh. So I decide to to kiss seojun on the cheek but just as my face is inching towards seojun, suho comes and pulls me away.

About time I smirked. I looked behind me to see seojun with a nasty snarl on his face, he approached us then slams suho to the wall, he started pulling his collar "dont touch her" He growls in a low voice.
(A.N I didn't want to write growls cause it cringy so forgive me)
Suho drags seojun into an empty classroom.

Hii~~
It's my very first book and I'm really excited, if you like it please comment and vote thanksss.