there's all sorts of shapes that i bet you can make

Start from the beginning

Looking back outside the window, the omega was no where to be seen. Louis sighed and called his servants to draw him a bath.

Harry found himself wandering into the castle gardens on a regular basis. It's like he was drawn to the soft succulent flowers and the soft green grass. He was puzzled by the fact that there were no guards to chase him off. He had never seen the king everyone dared to speak of and thought he really couldn't be that intimidating if he let just anyone walk the castle grounds. He knew it was people's fear that kept them away, but Harry just couldn't let that stand in the way of his love for the beauty of nature. He would continue coming to these gardens as long as he was allowed.

Louis sat on his throne in the great hall, golden crown upon his head, dark hair flowing freely at the back of his neck. He wore a plush royal purple robe over his clothing, his black pants so tight they looked painted on and a red shirt made from the softest lace adorned his chest, the multitude of tattoos seeping through the sheer fabric. Around his neck was a choker, a chain with a pendant in the shape of a vial, blood red. This was the only thing Louis had that belonged to his mother and he wore it proudly. The rumors spread around the villages that this was real blood of a former lover, given the alpha king's harsh reputation.

Louis tapped the heels of his chunky black boots against the ornate flooring below and took a sip of his red wine. Louis just finished up a meeting with important figureheads for important kingly duties and such boring bureaucracy made his head ache.

"Lunch is served, your highness," one of Louis' cooks shook him out of his reverie.

The kitchen and dining hall were on the ground floor of the castle, a wall of ceiling to floor windows facing the gardens. His mother always liked to sip her tea and watch the flowers, the way the sun lit the courtyard up and the wind blowing through the trees. Louis didn't have very many memories of his mom from when he was a young boy, but that had always stuck with him, even now.

"How long has the boy been out there this time?" Louis asked one of the servants, as he refilled Louis' glass of wine.

"Hours sir, sometimes he comes to sit amongst the flowers in the early morning and doesn't leave until after the sun has had its peak."

"What on earth does he do all day?" Louis muttered allowed, not expecting a response.

"He brings a rucksack full of books and art supplies," the same servant replied.

"Oh?" Louis asked.

"So you've taken a liking to him, have you? Watched the omega boy instead of being useful around here? Do you need me to remind you of your place, servant?" Louis' tone sharp, his questions brash and rhetorical.

"No, sir," the servant replied, head bowed.

"Well since you like him so much, why don't you bring the boy inside? I may have use for him, yet."

The servant shuddered at the thought of what this might mean for the boy.

"That wasn't a suggestion. Go fetch him for me," Louis ordered.

"But sir, how-"

Louis stood up from his chair, gripped the back of the servants neck, forcing him to his knees on the harsh flooring.

"I do not care. You will fetch me the boy or you will suffer the consequences. I can assure you there won't be a pleasurable punishment in your future if you disobey me."

The servant nodded, eyes downcast.

Louis struck him hard against his cheek.

"Go, now,"