medicine baby take my medicine

Start from the beginning

Louis turned his body slightly to the left and then the right and watched as the overhead light caught the gold undertones of the highlighter along his collarbone. He pulled the collar of the shirt down a little to show more of his skin and carefully trailed his finger along the bone to spread the highlighter and glitter around more. The rainbow tint of the glitter made him shine, and he knew the lights from the stage would make him stand out in the crowd. He dropped his hand from his collarbone and brought it to the stretch of skin showing above the waistband of his jeans. Thoughts of not feeling good enough and not having a small stomach were making the rounds in his mind. Louis closed his eyes and thought about all the times Harry paid close attention to his stomach, the times Harry would kiss, bite and caress the soft skin. The memories brought a smile to his face as he reopened his eyes and tried to think differently about his stomach and what was showing. Louis carefully applied more highlighter and body glitter to his hip bones and the lower part of his stomach until he liked the way the light caught the sparkle of his skin. The new addition made him feel confident and sexy.

He knew Harry would want pictures so he grabbed the polaroid camera off of the shelf in the corner of the room and walked back to the mirror. Louis remembered the way Harry was always told to stand in photoshoots to accentuate his height and although Louis didn't care about being tall, he wanted to make sure his legs looked good. He pointed his right foot in front of his left and cocked his hip so more of his stomach was showing. He hid his face with the camera and took the mirror picture. He carefully pulled the polaroid out of the camera and laid it on the bed before getting into his next pose. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down so the straps of the thong was showing and moved the camera so it showed his hip bones down to his unbuttoned jeans. Just like before, he took the picture out of the camera and set it on the bed. The last few pictures he took were of his collarbones specifically because he was obsessed with the highlighter, a picture of his torso in the crop top and finally, a mirror picture of his ass in the thong--with the jeans pulled down just under the curve of his ass.

He left the pictures to develop and put the camera back on it's shelf. He took a long, hot shower and got himself off to the idea of Harry licking his collarbones, biting his hips and marking his stomach. After Louis' shower, he changed into one of Harry's shirts and a pair of boxers and finally looked at the polaroids. He looked good, he would even admit he looked sexy. It was hard to look away from them, and he found himself wanting to damn the no nudes rule and send them to Harry. Before he could do something he would regret, he hid the pictures in Harry's nightstand so he could discover them when he got home. Louis picked up the outfit from where he discarded it on the floor and carefully folded the items and packed them away in his luggage, ready to be worn again when in front of Harry.

-

Harry was grumpy. There wasn't a better word to describe his piss poor mood. The show in Houston, Texas was the halfway mark in tour and despite loving it, he was becoming exhausted. He kept reminding himself that once he hit Arizona, it would be better since Louis would join him, but the days were passing by slowly. It didn't help that he hadn't talked to his boyfriend much in the past twenty four hours. Harry tried not to be upset by it; he knew Louis was working hard to complete this semester of school with a high GPA. It was just, Harry missed him, and the lack of communication was seeping down into his bones and making him feel irritated and sluggish.

"Five minutes to show time," someone yelled into Harry's dressing room. Harry let out a pitiful sigh and texted Louis, despite knowing the hour in London meant he would be asleep. He locked his phone and hid it in his bag before leaving the dressing room and joining the rest of his band backstage. There was a rush of checking in ear and pep talk, and then the house lights dimmed and his band was running onto the stage with Harry following shortly after.