cherising small progresses is important!

As salamu alaykum .
So my current status is that I have completed 23 surahs from the juz amma and surah fatiha from juz 1 and that makes it 24 . I am not boasting that is one thing i am always scared of comitting and taking pride in myself is another nightmare .
That doesn't mean that you should'nt be happy about the progress that you make . Share it with your mom , your dad , your siblings , thats true happiness and not showoff . May Allah protect us from getting into that wrong lane .
I feel 24 is much less than 114 .
90 more to go . But!
cherishing the baby steps makes the journey sweet . Alhamdulillah , for Allah made my memorization easy . Alhamdulillah . Tiny drops make an ocean , never compare your journey with a person who is ahead of you , you don't know how much they worked hard to get there . Everyones journey is different and learn to accept and love your tiny efforts that you are taking , for pessimism takes you way less than how far optimism can take you and you wanna take advantage of that ! Plus! Allah loves your efforts, whats more important anyway?
You are on this glorious journey so be happy that you were chosen and Allah chose you to love him cause he loves you and wants you to come back to him . Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it motivating enough to keep you going? Hence , the name of this chapter,
- "cherishing small progresses is important!"

Don't forget to say Alhamdulillah everyday. It works like magic . Makes your life blissful 😍 . Learn to speak what can only make Allah happy . May Allah grant us toufeeq and hidayah Ameen .

Coming back! this book is all about my journey and the struggles . So i will be sharing the past plus! i am going to keep up with the new stuff thats happening .

So that was a quick update! Phew!! I can finally state the current statistics from now on . And i will also be sharing some hacks for your journey to become easier . I wish i help someone...and someone who really needs it . In sha Allah , pray for me that Allah makes me a means of help for someone . Ameen .
So yeah! As salamu alaykum rahmatullahi barakatuhu readers . Don't forget to make good du'aa for me if i helped ya . Allahafiz ❣💫