𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24 ➵ 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡

"i swear i'm going to wipe that stupid grin from your face" osamu said while aggressively shoving tissue papers inside atsumu's mouth.

atsumu threw a pair of chopsticks at his brother as self-defense "fuck off, 'samu!"

"i still can't believe the two of you are dating" yua sips her water bottle quietly, still eyeing atsumu from top to bottom trying to find any signs of dishonesty.

"welp, what can i say. I'm too charming even n/n can't resist my charms" atsumu said making the other 3 gagged.

"gross" atsumu paid no mind to what his friends had to say and continued on showing off his obnoxious grin.

"what makes you all giddy giddy now?" suna mockingly asked.

"n/n's is having those mood swings because of her period" osamu explained, and instantly suna connected the dots on what was going on.

"oh, i get it. she's clingy today isn't she?" atsumu nodded enthusiastically.

you were always rather moody every time you're having your period. you can easily switch from being mean to being clingy in just a blink of an eye. atsumu always dealt with your moods but his favorite is when you're downright clingy to the point you would whine not wanting to leave his side.

*cough* *cough*

it feeds his ego.

"oop- there she is" yua exclaimed.

you stood behind atsumu and lean in on him, putting all your body weight on the male making his body jerk forward. "n/n, can you please just sit beside me rather than leaning on to me" atsumu huffs.

"i thought you said you liked her being clingy" suna snickered.

"shut the hell up!" regardless, you sat down between atsumu and suna as you clung on atsumu's arm

"I'm gonna puke" osamu fake gagged which made you kick him in the shin under the table.

"the audacity you have to not tell me you're dating is immaculate, princess" suna shook his head in disbelief.

"i did tell you, rin. but you and yua thought it was a prank" you poked his forehead with a bit of force making his head tilt back.

"well, that's what you get for lying all the time" suna pushed your forehead back.

"i do not lie all the time rintarou" you sent him a glare making him scoff.

"oh, wow it's rintarou now. okay i see how it is, princess" suna sent you a glare back.

"sunarin quit calling her princess! that's what i call her" atsumu said smacking suna's hand away from your forehead.

"i can call her whatever i want" suna sticks out his tongue mocking the blond guy.

"no, you can't! your 'calling n/n princess' license has been revoked" atsumu said slinging his arm around your shoulders protectively.

"well, it's princess's decision not yours," suna said emphasizing the word 'princess'

"you little shit-"

"are you two gonna kiss or what?" you asked the two bickering male making them blink a couple of times processing what you just said.

"no"

"no what the hell?"

"if you're not gonna kiss then shut the fuck up. bickering is only for people who want to make out" you pull both of their ears making them winced in pain.