𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22 ➵ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙

you groggily woke up the next morning feeling two strong hands wrapped around your waist. you were surprised seeing atsumu's face right in front of yours. you smiled to yourself remembering the events that happened last night.

"tsumu, wake up" you tried escaping his grasp but he only hugged you tighter.

"too early" he whined.

"i haven't told my mom i'm staying over 'tsumu, she must be panicking right now" you reasoned but the boy just shrugged only snuggling his face to your neck closer.

"just give her a call" he said really not wanting you to leave just yet.

"so needy" you said as you managed to push him over the bed making him fall flat on the floor.

"bully" he said under his breath, rubbing the back of his head.

"i'll be back later" you said before grabbing your bag.

"promise?" atsumu asked, hugging your waist while you take your uniform from the dryer.

"promise" you said before exiting his house as atsumu frowns.

you jogged a little faster afraid of what your mom might say seeing you come back home in the morning wearing boys' clothes.

you carefully opened the front door, praying your mom wouldn't notice your presence. "where have you been, missy?" you turned to the kitchen seeing your mom eyeing you from top to bottom while sipping her coffee.

"drugs"

"shore shore, you probably stayed over at your boyfriend's house" she joked, thinking you don't have a boyfriend. which you didn't until last night.

"yeah, i was" you answered nonchalantly.

"huh what? you have a boyfriend?" m/n asked clearly surprised.

"yep" you said taking a seat in front of her.

"is it your classmate? you know the basketball ball guy?" m/n quirked an eyebrow.

"huh izumi? nauuurrr" you said dramatizing saying 'no'

"ugh, you're probably dating the 'bare minimum boys' again" m/n said rolling her eyes.

"nah, it's atsumu" you sipped your mom's coffee tasting it.

"ugh, that shit's nasty" you put down her mug immediately not noticing your mom's weird expression.

"you're dating atsu? as in miya atsumu?" she asked with a higher voice.

"yeah, i am. is that a problem?" you raised an eyebrow. m/n hurriedly put her hair up and chugged her coffee down.

"you're coming with me right now, young lady!" your mom dragged you out of the house. making you literally walk with mismatched shoes.

"what's wrong, mom? i swear to god-" she didn't answer your question and continues to walk faster.

you sighed still in atsumu's clothes, your school bag on your shoulder, while wearing high heels on your left foot and sneakers on your right.

m/n knocks aggressively on the miya's door. "MIYA YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" you were trying your best to understand the situation but with little to no hints you couldn't figure out anything going on in your mom's head.

"huh m/n? what're you doing here?" mama miya asked while opening the door.

"we need to sit down and talk. now" never in your life had you felt the intimidating aura from your mom like right now.