𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13 ➵ 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ

the long waited school festival was finally here. you were busy setting up the tables while the others change into their costumes.

"nice hammer there" you looked behind you seeing izumi in his costume.

"nice finger" you complimented the cursed finger he made out of clay.

"thanks, i stayed up making it" izumi put the finger inside his pocket and helped you move the tables to it's designated spot.

"izumi let's take a picture real quick" you pulled his hand outside the classroom. handing your phone to a classmate to take the pictures.

what meant to be a 5 minutes photo session turned into 20 minutes because apparently a lot of people wants to take pictures with you and izumi.

"if you want more pictures you have to come to our cafe!" izumi promotes your classroom as he drapes his hand over your shoulder. "that's right! we have to go now, byeee" you waved to them before entering the classroom.

"i already put your designated jobs on the bulletin board, hurry up we gotta open up business people" the class president said clapping his hands.

you read the paper briefly "okay, i'm gonna be a waiter and then i have to distribute flyers. thank god i didn't get cleaning duty"

"okay folks we're open!" the class president said to the line outside.

"a table for 4!"

"hi, what can i get for you?" you asked as you grabbed your little notepad.

"are ya on the menu?" you recognized that voice immediately. you glanced up looking at the male smirking at you. of course it was none other than atsumu.

"what the fuck are you guys doing here?" you grumbled at your friends that's sitting innocently in front of you.

"we're helping your class, be grateful" suna said.

"we don't need your help" you deadpanned.

"hey! excuse me this waitress is being very-" you cover suna's mouth quickly. "shut up rin"

"i'll ask again, what can i get for you?" you asked forcing a smile. they ordered and you excused yourself to put in the order.

not long after you gave them their food atsumu called out to you. "excuse me?"

"yes, miya-san?" you know deep down this boy is trying to mess with you one way or another.

"why does this water tasted funny?" you raised an eyebrow.

"miya-san it's literally the same water you drink at home" you said trying not to strangle him to death.

"nonsense! bring me a new glass" you pursed your lips but proceed to give him a new glass of water.

"it still tastes funny! are ya trying to poison me? bring me yer manager!" atsumu said. while the others trying not to laugh.

"that's it, i'm done with you. go be a karen somewhere else" you walked away and took an order from another table instead.

atsumu just chuckled at your childish behavior before continuing to eat his food.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

"l/n-san, it's your turn to distribute the flyers" a classmate call you out.

"okay, hold on" you took the flyers out of her hands and waved goodbye at izumi that's apparently on cleaning duty.