𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8 ➵ 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒

the week flew by quicker than you thought it would. you're now getting ready for the vbc bonding thingy. you're contemplating last minute whether you should come or not, but then again you already told them you would.

you slipped on your shoes and walked to the twins' house which is just a few houses away. you didn't bother to knock or ring the bell and just took the spare key inside osamu's shoe to open the door.

you went to the twins' house often at this point it's basically your second home "i'm home!"

"ah! n/n i missed youuuu" mama miya tackled you in a bear hug.

"i missed you too ma, where have you been? tsumu and samu are such a pain in the ass" she chuckled.

"i've been busy with business you know how it is, osamu is at the store buying some snacks for later, pretty sure tsumu's in his room" you nodded and make your way to atsumu's room.

"I AM HERE!" you shouted while kicking the door open making atsumu jumped and fall off the bed.

"can ya at least knock? god ya scared the shit out of me" you offered him your hand which he gladly took.

"i wanted to surprise you" atsumu just glared at you before ruffling your hair.

"what are ya doing here so early?" he asked.

"kinda want to make myself useful and help you guys set up"

"good girl, now what should we order to eat?" atsumu asked while pulling out his phone.

"uh pizza?" atsumu nodded and proceed to order the pizza online.

"you look hella ugly today" yeah, you're the type of person that considers insulting = flirting.

atsumu just smiled cupping your cheeks with his hands "if that's your way of telling i look good then, thanks"

you can feel your cheeks heating up but just play it cool "i mean, your hands are pretty, thighs too-"

"damn didn't know ya were paying attention to my body n/n, but go on.." he smirked.

you rolled your eyes "but you have an ugly face, ew bleh"

atsumu just sighed and let go of your face "then i thought ya were finally nice to me"

"and an ugly personality"

"i'm deeply wounded" atsumu acted like he's been shot.

"your hair is crusty too"

"YA TAKE THAT BACK"

"NEVER"

you heard osamu yell he's home from down stairs and thought it would be a good idea to run away from atsumu "oh! my favorite twin's home. bye 'tsumu gotta go"

"TRAITOR!" atsumu chased you down stairs. you ran to osamu and hide behind him.

"samu save me from this hideous monster" you said hiding behind osamu.

"move aside 'samu!" atsumu tried grabbing your hair so you couldn't run away. but you dodged his hand before he can grab it.

osamu being osamu doesn't want to get in the middle of you and atsumu's games, he stepped aside exposing you.

"SAMU I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE" osamu threw a broom at your direction so you can defend yourself from the piss monster.

you jabbed atsumu multiple times to the point he was crouching on the floor.