'What time is it, baby?' I asked as I realized I haven't checked the time.

'It's 10am already,' she replied. 'Can we go to church this afternoon? We're having this for dinner.'

'Sure,' I replied. Oh, I did sleep in. 'What's for lunch?'

Pooh looked at me and smiled. 'Appa, please cook that beef I like.' Oh my little boy is requesting me to cook. I smiled.

'You mean that galbijjim? Okay,' I said as I placed Lilo on her carrier which is just beside her mother. I went to the fridge to take the beef out when I heard Yejin call.

'Baby, I have the ribs soaked already. Pooh loves your cooking so I made it easier for you,' she said. I looked back at them and saw the both of them smiling, with their identical crescent shaped eyes. I could only shake my head sideways and granted my son's request.

When we were left alone, as they had finished wrapping the mandus and stored it in the chiller, I took the time to ask my wife about what happened. The kids were in the lounge as Lilo fell asleep while Pooh was playing with his Lego blocks.

'Baby,' I called her as we sat down across from each other. I finished my toast after another cup of coffee, as the headache started to kick in once more, making me wince once in a while.

'What happened last night?' I asked, ready to listen to the most outrageous stories I could ever hear from her.

She took a deep breath, then smiled. Wait, what did I do?

'Well, you did enjoy a lot yesterday at the party,' she replied. Placing her hand over mine, she continued. 'Don't worry.'

I looked at her, squinting as another jolt came through. She stood up and took something from the cabinet. Getting a glass of water, she came back to me and asked me to take the tablet. I took it and she then gave me some soup.

'Here, have this,' she said. From what it looks like, it was hangover soup. I gulped it down in less than five minutes. It did work its wonders a few minutes after. Then we resumed talking, while the beef was simmering on the stovetop.

'Aren't you angry?' I asked, clearly remembering the last time that I was that drunk.

She smiled instead, and shook her head. 'Why would I?'

I looked back at her, smiling. She then continued talking.

'After all you have done and given me? After all the understanding you have shown me, and taking care of the kids while I went on a trip to Greece, which by the way was your plan, do I have a reason to be angry with you? Oh no, Kim Tae Pyung. You are far more perfect than anyone would even think that you are,' she said.

I took a moment to digest everything she said, not because I doubt it but because I know I have done something good in my life that I have them on it now.

'I don't need a reason to be angry with you just because you were tipsy last night. I totally understand, it was a party and I know you enjoyed it. Besides, you entertained the guests well with Mr. Hyun and I could see that they all enjoyed that moment too. Could I be any more proud of you?' she said as she stood up and sat on my lap. Oh I missed this.

I smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss.

'But I will only drink if you are with me,' I replied. 'Thank you baby.'

She wrapped her arms around my neck and settled on it. I took our sweet time together, as these moments rarely come these days. Yejin has always been busy with the kids, and I will never complain about it. I could see she is doing her best too. Yes, she breaks down sometimes but I understand it.