How did this happen

~Nezuko pov ~

I was walking home from selling the charcoal and then all of the suden I heard a voice said "Nezuko!" I turned my head and saw old man Saburo  and said "Hey, what is wrong?" " it's night time now" " yeah, I am trying to hurry home to make sure mom is not to worried about me" " Stay the night" "but-" " please stay" " fine" (Nezuko can't say no when someone says plese) Saburo lives alone after he lost his family, I am going to take my siblings hrere tomorow. He also gave me food " it's delisus" " Thank you" said Saburo.  I feel asleep.  In the morning, I began walking home and when I came home I saw Tanjiro and Rokuta laing on the ground coverd in blood and I ran to them and turned my head " Mom.... Hanako...Takeo......Shigeru....Tanjiro..... Rokuta." Tanjiro is the only one who is still warm. 

~third person pov~

Nezuko is runing down the mountain traing to save her brother. 

(watch the vidieo, I can't exsplain what happend. just pretend Tanjiro is Nezuko and Nezuko is Tanjiro) 

~Nezuko pov ~

He is a demon, I did not save everyone else but I must save Tanjiro. " Tanjiro..hang in there, Tnajiro! Don't give in! Don't turn in to a demon! You gotta stay strong! Hang in there!"  Tanjiro began to cry and then I saw a man coming runing tordes us and he  jumted in the air and Tanjio saw him and was mad and my first reacson was to turn arund whit tanjiro in my arms away from that man. He cut a bit of my hair but all that maters is that Tanjiro is safe...... is he?

To be continued

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy. This is the second part of the story, I have no idea how long this is going to be but I hope you enjoy non the les. 

here have a cute Giyuutan pic

Sorry if this is sort I just had no idea what to write

Sorry if this is sort I just had no idea what to write. Hope you enjoy and have a good day where ever you are :)