He slid the ring onto my finger and then he kissed me. It was amazing. To think that he was going to be mine forever. I suddenly felt so overwhelmed with happiness. I started crying.

"Don't cry, Ellie," he said as he held me and rubbed my back with his hand.

"I'm so happy," I told him through sobs, "This is all that I ever wanted."

"Me too," he admits and we kiss again.

"I'm going to thank Bradley for writing you that letter," I tell him and he laughs.

He smiles, "So will I, we can do it together."

I nodded, "We will."

I instantly started writing to my friends to tell them the news. I had to tell Garrett that he was right. We got back together on my birthday. Molly didn't seem too excited but I didn't care. I was finally truly happy and I wasn't going to let anyone bring me down.

We started planning right away because we didn't want to waste any time not being married. We decided July was the best time because my older kids will be out of school then. I wanted Lyanna and Bradley to be there. That was important to me.

The rest of April anday were so amazing. Remus and I were a family, and I couldn't wait until my twins were here too. At the end of June, Dumbledore invited us to represent Harry’s family on the day of the last task. Molly had been asked to as well. Of course we said yes. This would be the first time Molly has seen Remus in years, since Archie's funeral.

Molly was more excited to see Lily than she was to see anyone else. She just loves babies. Bill was with her, and he seemed to be happy to be back here at Hogwarts. He's been off in Egypt for a few years now, so I bet Molly is so excited to have him back.

When Harry entered the room, he looked around looking confused for a moment and then he spotted us. He smiled so happily at us and walked our way. Molly hugged him so tight and told him how proud she was of him for everything he has done this year. Bill greeted him happily and said he was excited to see if the school has changed any since he's been gone.

Then I hugged him too, and Remus greeted him as well, telling him he was excited to watch him in the last task. Then Harry looked at the baby in her stroller and asked, "Is that Lily?"

"Yes, dear, this is Lily," I told him and I opened the cover a bit since we were indoors. She looked up at Harry with her big brown eyes and smiled, and Harry smiled back at her for a moment.

I overheard Amos Diggory mutter something about favoritism, and I couldn't help but think he was talking about how I was treating Harry. But he doesn't know the history I have with Harry’s parents. How Harry, before he was even born, was one of my favorite kids. When it comes to my private life I will admit that Harry has always had a special place in my heart. He's the product of a relationship I had a hand in happening in the first place.

Bill wanted to go check out the castle again, so we let Harry lead us around. He shows us the Beauxbatons carriage and the Durmstrang ship. Molly was intrigued by the Whomping Willow tree that was planted my first year here for Remus to sneak through on the nights of the Full Moon.

When we returned to the castle for lunch, a lot of the students were surprised to see us. A lot of them rushed to say hi to Remus. Lyanna had taken Lily from us and she showed her off like a trophy to all of her friends. Bradley even came over to say hello, and I thanked him for writing to Remus because it made him realize what he had done. He admitted that his intention was to just make him feel bad, but he was glad that Remus was here now.

Then that night it was time for the third task. I told both Harry and Cedric good luck before we took our seats, and then the last task of the Triwizard Tournament began. Remus and Molly were so excited to watch because they hadn't been here for the other two like I had been. Remus bounced Lily on his knee so she could also see what was going on around her. Molly leaned in so she was by my ear and told me that Remus was very good with our daughter, I had to agree with her on that.

Not that it would have made me love her any less, but I was very glad that Lily survived her first Full Moon without turning into a miniature werewolf. Remus was scared for nothing. Remus was obviously more relieved about this than I was.

Fleur came back first, and she looked tattered and torn up. Then Viktor returned, and he also looked tattered and torn up. It was a moment later that we realized that meant that someone from Hogwarts would be taking the cup. It didn't matter who, but one of then would win for Hogwarts. I was suddenly so excited.

But when Harry came back that excitement went away.

He threw Cedric on the ground, and Cedric seemed lifeless, unmoving. Everyone was clapping until Fleur let out a blood curdling scream. Dumbledore rushed to Harry, but Harry was refusing to let go of Cedric.

"He's back!" Harry shouted, "Voldemort is back!"

Made-Eye eventually got him off Cedric and took him off to the castle. I asked Molly to watch Lily while Remus and I went down to the other professors. Minerva asked if Remus and I would help Professor Sprout get all of the children back to their dorms, so we did just that.

All I could think about was Harry. He said Voldemort was back. What had he seen? What had happened to him? Was he hurt? All of the questions were burning in my mind and I couldn't shake them. It was driving me mad.

_________________________
Here's part 43!

They're back together, they're engaged, they have a daughter, and the second war is about to start.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, folks!

-Emily Winchester.