Hermione took out a list of subjects and titles she had decided to search, Lyra following behind while Ron strode off down a row of books and started pulling them off the shelves at random. Harry wandered over to the Restricted Section. He had been wondering for a while if Flamel wasn't somewhere in there. Unfortunately, you needed a specially signed note from one of the teachers to look in any of the restricted books, and he knew he'd never get one.

"What are you looking for, boy?"
"Nothing," said Harry.
Madam Pince the librarian brandished a feather duster at him. "You'd better get out, then. Go on, out!"

Wishing he'd been a bit quicker at thinking up some story, Harry left the library. He, Ron, Hermione, and Lyra  had already agreed they'd better not ask Madam Pince where they could find Flamel. They were sure she'd be able to tell them, but they couldn't risk Snape hearing what they were up to.

Shortly after Lyra was out of the library carrying two books with her. They stood there talking about some book Lyra had seen and how interesting the cover was but she didn't get the chance to read it yet.

Harry and Lyra waited outside in the corridor to see if the other two had found anything, but they weren't very hopeful. They had been looking for two weeks, but as they only had odd moments between lessons it wasn't surprising they'd found nothing. What they really needed was a nice long search without Madam Pince breathing down their necks.

About 10 minutes later Hermione and Ron joined them, shaking there heads.

They were all walking to the great hall.
"You will keep looking while We are away, won't you?"  Started Hermione "And send me an owl if you find anything."

"And you could ask your parents if they know who Flamel is," said Ron. "It'd be safe to ask them."

"Very safe, as they're both dentists," said Hermione.

👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣👁👄👁👣👄👣
🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊🙉🙊

Both Lyra and Hermione decided they were going to go back home for the holidays.
Hermione wanted to spend more time with her family and Lyra had promised Micheal she would celebrate back at home and she wouldn't dare break a promise.

Lyra spent the entire time there enjoying herself not really thinking about flamel much.
During the holidays a lot of exciting things had happened for starters Micheal had introduced his boyfriend to them, his name was Liam and he was really nice.

The second exciting thing that had happened well it wasn't really exciting but she had a letter from her parents and though it wasn't a nice one she was still happy with it, apparently her parents heard of how she joined Hogwarts and
Befriended Harry Potter from that Parkinson girl because her family was close to them.
It was kinda freaky because they weren't nice in the letter and now they know where she lives and her school so she was always on guard.

Oh but that's not all Harry and Ron had sent a letter one night explaining they had found......

Absolutely nothing yet, so she made a mental note to smack them both when she got back to Hogwarts.
Other than that it was a really nice holiday and she enjoyed it.

Harry and Ron's Christmas (I am not gonna do Hermione's )

We received your message and enclose your Christmas present. From Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. Taped to the note was a fifty-pence piece.
"That's friendly," said Harry.
Ron was fascinated by the fifty pence.
"Weird!" he said, "What a shape! This is money?"
"You can keep it," said Harry, laughing at how pleased Ron was. "Hagrid and my aunt and uncle — so who sent these?"
"I think I know who that one's from," said Ron, turning a bit pink and pointing to a very lumpy parcel. "My mom. I told her you didn't expect any presents and ,oh, no," he groaned, "she's made you a Weasley sweater."
Harry had torn open the parcel to find a thick, hand-knitted sweater in emerald green and a large box of homemade fudge.
"Every year she makes us a sweater," said Ron, unwrapping his own, "and mine's always maroon."
"That's really nice of her," said Harry, trying the fudge, which was very tasty.
His next present also contained candy ,a large box of Chocolate Frogs from Hermione.
Two parcels left .he opened the one with purple wrapping the first thing he saw was note, he decided to read first: