Chapter 9

Okay, before I start. Could you guys take the time to check out TheFaultInOurCash 's Jonnor story. (Connor Franta & JC Caylen) He's new to writing and he's pretty good for a beginner. :) Check him out!

Jack J

I was walking through the hallway at school, I was on my way to see Jack. When a girl with a floral dress that went to about an inch above her knees pushed me against the lockers. A gasp escaped my lungs at the forceful push.

"Why do you always come so early? Are you staring at Mr. Gilinsky? Are you crushing on him? Because he's not gay." I mentally roll my eyes and scoff.

I push out of her hold, "Listen Thotson, I don't care how big your little crush on him is. He definitely likes me better. Gay or not, he would prefer me over you any day." She gasps and bitch slaps me. It echoes down the almost empty hall. A few students that happened to be here look at us.

I cradle my stinging cheek. I would never hit a girl. But I can't stand her.. I won't hit her. I groaned, I could definitely feel the headache coming on.

"What's wrong Johnson? Scared?" She smirked. I stood up ready to hit her. I put my hand back down. "No matter how fucking annoying you are, I wouldn't hit you." I smirked as she flinched.

I walked by her, only to have my arm grabbed and jerked back. I tripped over her foot and fell on my ass. She stood before me with her fist clenched. I prayed I wasn't going to be punched. But God must hate me.

She threw a punch and hit me in the cheek, a whimper left my lips triggering her to laugh at how pathetic I am. I scoot back until I hit a wall. She stands in front of me smirking.

"Hey! What're you doing?" Someone shouts from down the hall. I immediately recognize it as Mr. Gilinsky.

I move from the wall an run to him hugging his tightly and crying.

I sigh as I remember the dream. I keep having these. Either someone finds out, or I get beat up for liking him.

Maybe it's my conscious reminding me that not only am I putting whatever ego I had left on the line, but also Jack's job, his repect he had gained, everything.

He could get arrested for this. I could get in trouble. There wouldn't be anyone disappointed in me, because merely, I have no one left. So I'm really only hurting him. Maybe we should stop this before one of us gets hurt.

I heard the shower stop about five minutes later a wet Mr. G came out in sweatpants drying his hair with a towel. "Hey there, cutie." He said as he dropped on the bed beside me.

"Hey," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" He asked and he pulled me into his chest. I laid my face there, absorbing the heat. I'll give it one more week, I'm definatly going to miss this. "Nothing," I said as I kissed his chest.

"We have to go back to school tomorrow, yanno?" His fingers slid under my shirt, genetly rubbing up and down my back.

I closed my eyes, "I don't want to go." His hands moved down to my hips, he began massaging them.

"J- Jack st- op.." I lowly moan.

He continues what he's doing, getting harder. "Stop what?" He asks knowly.  I release more moans. "Jack.. Oh my God... P- Please.." He leans in to kiss me, but I swerve that bitch, I'm joking. I kiss him back.

His lips moving against mine making the smaking noise as we pull apart to go back into the kiss. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, I refused to open my mouth. Jack moved his hand back to grab my ass. I gasped his tongue darting in at the opportunity.

His tongue moved against mine, getting to know every part of my mouth. I pulled away pushing him back, so he was on his back. Then climbed onto his lap. Jack got up on his elbows, looking at my clothed body.

I placed my palm on his chest slowly dragging it down to his abbs then tracing the outline. He groaned. "Take off your shirt." He whinned.

I took my hands off his and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it of my head. He laid back touching my newly exposed skin. The room was getting hotter as we continued to reveal skin and touch.

We were both in our boxers with me straddling him. It was new for me. All the touching.

His phone rang. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed his phone to hand to him. The school wad calling. I went to get off him but he grabbed my thigh and shook his head at me. I sat back down, the mood totally ruined.

"Hello?"

There was a pause.

"What do you mean? Do I need to come in? I'm about a good two hours away." His hand that was on my thigh began rubbing up and down, getting higher each time.

My breathe hitched when he got a little to close to my no no square. He looked up at me, smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him. He pretended he was going to grab it so I quickly brought it back into my mouth.

----/----/----

A/N

Short chapter.. Shoot me if you'd like.

You have no idea how badly I want to update like that. I'm waiting till Sunday though, I need to space them out otherwise a I'll update all the written chapters.

I wish I could update the whole book! But I don't have the whole thing written like I should've..

But do check out the Jonnor story!! He would appreciate it verrrrryyyy much!

Till next time my loves!