Spin-off #1 part 1

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Yep.

Paimon: You are quite terrifying, you do know that, right?

Izuku: I do, but I try my best to use my abilities for good rather than for evil

Paimon: *breaths a sigh of relief* That's great, but we should get going, I'm getting kinda hungry, I want some lunch.

Izuku: Fine, do you know where the nearest city is?

Paimon: Ooh, Paimon knows this one. The nearest city from here is Mondstadt, but you should probably walk there instead of flying there, people here don't have wings, most people here don't have special abilities either. We only have things called visions, visions are needed for a person to use elemental abilities. In this world, there are seven elements guarded by the seven archons: Anemo, Geo, Electro, Dendro, pyro, Hydro, and Cryo.

Izuku: Thanks for the information, I need to find a way out of this place soon but let's head off to Mondstadt first. I should be able to find information about Teyvat there.

Paimon: Yeah, Let's go! Let's go!

As they make their way towards Mondstadt, they see a statue surrounded by some water. Paimon explains that the statue belongs to one of the seven, Barbatos, the Anemo archon. She tells Izuku to try to communicate with the Anemo archon, Barbatos to find a way back to his own world. Izuku looks at Paimon confused wondering how he should talk to a statue, but Paimon just tells Izuku to put his hand onto the statue, Izuku replies by shrugging his shoulders and placing his hand on the statue. The orb held by what seems to be Barbatos on the top of the statue glows in response, as Izuku stands back, a ball of light comes out of the orb and places itself inside Izuku Midoriya creating the Anemo symbol upon placement. Izuku puts his hand on his chest and then looks at Paimon.

Izuku: What was that?

Paimon: That must be the power of the Anemo archon blessed upon you. you should try it out on some- Slimes! Izuku, I think this is where you can test your Anemo powers.

Izuku looks at where Paimon was pointing at to see a few Pyro slimes, Izuku using his newly obtained Anemo power and his own grace of tornado and flings them towards the tops of one of the mountains. 

Paimon: Aww... Paimon's so jealous! Why doesn't Paimon get any cool fighting powers!?

Izuku: Cheer up, Paimon, your ability to fly is already amazing in its own right compared to normal people.

Paimon: You're not wrong, Paimon's ability to fly is quite unique.

As they make their way towards Mondstadt, they hear thunderous roars, as they look up, they see a massive dragon flying over their head, amazed by its glory and fascinated by its existence, Izuku decides to follow it, as it slowly descends inside a forest, as Izuku uses his wings to float a little bit off the ground not to step on some branch startling the dragon. Izuku and  Paimon hide behind a tree as they see the dragon perch down in front of some person to be what seems like comforting the dragon, as they try to take a closer look, the Anemo power given to Izuku malfunctions and causes a small burst of Anemo energy startling both the dragon and the person, as the dragon roars, the person jumps back asks who's there and then teleports away. The dragon roars once more releasing a massive gust of wind and flies away.

Paimon: That was close! Paimon almost got blown away! Luckily, Paimon was able to grab onto your hair.

Izuku: Damn, that was some roar. 

Paimon: Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna get eaten.

Izuku: Paimon, I can summon a miniature sun in the palms of my hands, I could probably kill the dragon or at least burn it so it goes away.