"Um-yes." I answered while swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat.

"That's the mate bond working it's magic. Trust me I can make you feel better than any other man could. I can fuck you harder than any man ever has and I can love you better than and man had before and I won't break your heart like the rest of them." Butterflies instantly swarmed inside my stomach as my jaw fell open.

I watched as Zinc moved his hand up and slowly closed my jaw again before saying "close your mouth sweetheart or you might catch flies."

I just continued to stare at him and watched carefully for his next move.

I watched as he slowly unbuttoned the first to buttons of his black dress shirt but still remaining eye contact with me.

Once he had some of his toned chest showing he stood up to his full hight and pulled me up with him making both our chests crash together due to the force of the pull.

I soon realised that he was around 6ft 5 and I was only 5ft 8 which made his frame tower over me as he looked down at me and lifted my chin up.

I felt as his hand snaked around my neck slowly pulling me closer and closer to him until our lips met.

The kiss started out slow. Our lips moved slowly and gently against each other's like the calm after a storm.

I leaned further into the kiss and snaked my hand around the back of his neck pulling him down and deepening the kiss.

I felt as his teeth scraped against my lower lip asking for entrance which I granted. Once I opened my mouth his tongue entered my mouth and started fighting for dominance.

Soon out heavy breathing filled the room as the kiss got more and more rough. I felt Zinc lower his other hand that wasn't around my neck to my lower waist and start to draw small circles with his thumb over my dress shirt.

I moaned into the kiss which made Zinc chuckle into the kiss. The vibrations of his laugh hit my lips causing a wave of pleasure to wash over me.
He was intoxicating.

Soon we had to pull away to catch our breaths which lead to us standing in silence still in  each others arms as we slowly caught our breaths.

Zinc rested his forehead against mine and pulled me into his chest using the small of my back.

I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his Scent.

"Damn sweetheart your a good kisser." A much deeper that Zinc's voice spoke which instantly made me release my grip on him and look up at him to see a pair of almost black eyes staring back at me.

"Oh sorry I forgot you haven't met me yet. I am Zinc's wolf, Sky also known as the other half of your mate." I watched as Sky smiled a cute smile at me and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh hi Sky sorry I'm Brandon. I'm still not used to this whole wolf thing." I replied honestly with a warm smile.

"So have you decided what you want to do about the mate thing yet?" Sky replied completely ignoring my previous statement.

"If you can buy me McDonald's then yes." I replied sarcastically. Even though I do want McDonald's right now.

"I'll buy you anything and anything that you ask since your my mate." Sky answered with a smirk.

"Ok fine I think we can give this." I pointed my finger between Sky and me before continuing. "Ago." I finished of my saying.

"But I do want  McDonald's really badly now." I stated honestly as I walked over to my makeup and sat down to redo it since someone made me take it off.

"When can I mark you?" Zinc was now back in control and he asked me while looking at me through the mirror.

"I don't know when ever I'm ready for you to I guess." I answered in a seductive tone as I stared at Zinc's emerald eyes.

"Fine I'll wait it's worth the wait but we need to discuss what we are doing about you living in America still and me possibly moving there when I get back from McDonald's." Zinc replied and before I could tell him I was joking about me wanting McDonald's and that I'll pay myself he left.

"Stupid dog." I muttered under my breath with a chuckle before applying my eyeshadow.

Aurora's POV:

"TEDDY HUXLEY!" I screamed from the bedroom.

I had just walked inside the bedroom and was met with a sleeping Teddy who was wearing my sweat pants.

"Bro how do you even fit in those?" I asked as I crawled onto the bed next to him and rested my head on his chest.

He moved me closer to him after rubbing his eyes and he wrapped his strong arms around my small frame.

"I missed you." He said as he buried his face into my neck.

"Ok but why are you wearing my jogging bottoms?" I asked again. They were new to.

"Because women's clothing is comfy as hell god damn why don't they make men clothing like this there so fluffy and warm.

I had brought a pair of white teddy bear like sweat pants before coming out to England because I knew it would be colder here than in the L.A but I guess someone likes them better than I do.

"Love your going to stretch them." I whine as I rub my hands through his hair in a soothing way.

"Well I don't care, do you have a jumper like this I want one." That caused me to let out a small laugh as I nodded my head and got up and headed towards my half unpacked bag and rummaged through my clothes to try and find the jumper to match.

Once I found it I brought it back to Teddy who reluctantly took it from me and started feeling it's softness.

"Oh my god Aurora put the jumper on so we can match! I'll wear the bottoms and you can wear the jumper so we are matching!!!" Teddy shouted as he put the jumper over my head and helped me put it on.

"See now we are both matching like one of those Pinterest couples but better." Teddy giggled like a little kid and grabbed me by the waist pulling me down with him onto the bed.

He then lay himself on top of me and In between my legs with his head resting on my boobs.

I smiled down at him and started running a hand through his king black hair.

I watched as his soft hair run smoothly through my fingers as I started to scratch his head which made Teddy sigh into my chest and adjust himself to get more comfortable.

Soon I felt myself started t turn sleepy and eventually I fell asleep to a very heavy Teddy sleeping on top of me.

END OF CHAPTER