Something told me that Lacey was up to no good, but at this point I really didn't care. I heard her talking to Landon and then I heard them walk down the stairs. I really didn't like being up here by myself with the bitch. 

"Okay, let's get this open and your stuff moved to my room." Lacey said coming in the room with Landon and some tools.

"All we need to do is take and unscrew the bracket from the wall and the door should open." Landon said.

"Need some help?" Holden asked stepping in behind him.

"Maybe, because one way or another we are getting in to this closet." Landon said.

"What's in there?" Holden asked.

"All of Luc's stuff." Lacey said I felt the blush crawl up my face. I was a little embarrassed that all my stuff fit in a little closet.

"So why is there a lock on it?" Holden asked.

"Our mom, she thinks she can do shit like this." Lacey said with a shrug.

"Did she really tell your boss your a drug addict?" Landon asked turning to me.

"Yep, he fired me because he was afraid I was going to start stealing his money. Like I do hers." I said shaking my head.

"You steal her money? She has been charging you rent since you were twelve." Lacey said getting madder.

"Wait, Hold the fucking phone. You pay rent to live here?" Holden asked.

"Did, I did pay rent. They put a stop to it." I said pointing at my brother and sister.

"When would your rent have been due?" Landon asked.

"This coming Friday I think. I would have to check my calender but it's in there." I said pointing at the closet. 

"Right, let's get this door open." Landon said.

Holden and Landon got to work on freeing my stuff while I dug in my bag for a change of clothes and went to take a shower. Yes, I still keep clothes in my bag. Old habits are hard to stop. When I stepped in to the hall after my shower my mom was standing there.

"So looks like you broke into my room. I think I am going to have to call the police on your little drug infested ass." She said with a smirk.

"I didn't brake into anything. I had these clothes with me." I said smiling at her. "Besides I don't do drugs. I don't own drugs and I never have nor will I." I said and started to walk passed her. I made it almost to my door before she slammed me into the wall.

"Just because you don't do them or buy them doesn't mean they won't find any on you. I have my ways to make sure you pay for my suffering. And you will fucking pay. I hate you and I have hated you from day one. I wish you would have died inside me. I would have laughed at your funeral." She said laughing.

"Can you say that and look at me this time?" Lacey said holding up her phone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Mom yelled.

"Oh I was videoing you threatening Luc. See you keep doing all this shit to him and I am sick of it. I told you to grow the fuck up but no you keep doing stupid shit so I am going to keep making videos and sending them to a e-mail address until I have enough to get your ass thrown in jail. I think this one just might do it." Lacey said showing us the video.

"And since I don't live here I think I could be a really good witness." Holden said coming out of my room.

"Who the fuck are you?" My mom spat.