☆Introductions☆

Lucy's POV

♡♡♡♡♡♡

  I woke up in a really fancy bedroom, with a lady looking through a closet of dresses. She had pretty aqua hair, and had a light blue dress. "Um.... hello..... Mam......." I said, and the lady stopped. She looked at me weirdly. "Lucy, it's me." She said. I looked at her in shock. "N-Nubilia?!?!?" I said, and the lady nodded. "This is my human form." She said. "Would you like for me to change into my dragon form," She started, and her whole body suddenly glowed. "No no no no no!!!!" I said, waving my hands in a 'please stop' way. Nubilia stopped glowing.

     "Alright, Lucy." She said, and I sighed in relief, and I heard a giggle escape Nubilia's lips. "What?" I asked, and Nubilia stopped giggling. Her eyes turned sad. "It-you remind me of your mom.." She muttered the last part.

    "My-my mom?" I asked in confusion. "Yes.....your mom was a dragon slayor......." Nubilia said, fumbling with her fingers. "Never mind, Lucy. I know this is a touchy subject." Nubilia said, and then pulled out a shirt and skirt out of the closet. "Wear this today, we are gonna start introductions." She said. I slipped out of my comfy bed, and went over to Nubilia and took the pair nicely, giving her a thank you, I walked over to the bathroom.

     Once I came out, Nubilia looked at me and nodded. "Perfect," She said. She lead me into a room filled with people. Some with blue hair, some with gray hair, some with red hair, and there was one lady with beautiful blonde hair. It looked like her hair was sparkling!

     Nubilia pointed to the lady with the sparkling blonde hair. "That's Celestica." She said. "Are they all in human form?" I asked. Nubilia nodded. "Hello, minna! Lucy's back!" Nubilia said. Everyone looked at me, and suddenly, I felt really nervous. "Umm, hello?" I said, with a small wave.

    Suddenly, I was attacked by hugs. "LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" They screamed. I laughed nervously. "Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy..." I said.

     Nubilia pryed everyone off me. "Jeez, people. The introductions!!!!!" She said. A red-haired man stratched the back of his head. He looked exactly like Natsu. That just brought a painful memory..... "Whoops..." He said. A girl with blue hair, who looked like Wendy in the future, nudged the redhead. "Baka." She said.

    A lady with gray hair, (She doesn't look old.. ) patted the Wendy lookalike hard on the back. "Gihihi," She said.

     I looked at the bunch. There was a Natsu lookalike, and Wendy lookalike, and the gray haired lady just acts like Gajeel!!!!!!!!!! Now, I was confused. "Why do you guys look like Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel?" I asked.

     Natsu lookalike laughed. "Can't you tell? I'm Igneel, the blue haired girl is Grandeeny, and that's Metalcania over there." He said. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Well, it's great to meet you!" I said, putting out my hand. I could see their sad reactions. "You-you don't remember?" He asked. I looked at them weirdly. "What do you mean?" I asked.

    Nubilia hit Igneel on the head. "Baka! Of course she doesn't! You know why!" She said, and Igneel looked at her in confusion.  Nubilia punched him on the shoulder. "What do you-Ow!" He said, and rubbed his head.

    I'm confused.....

     Yeah, me too.

   "Huh?" Once again, I was ignored. Sighing, I went to a chair I found and sat down. A man with red hair sat down next to me. His hair looked like a tomato, I guess. "Ignored?" He asked. I nodded, and swirled my unknown drink around it's plain cup. "The name's Tomatocania, the dragon of food. I already know yours.