chapter 5

(warning there is some gore in this chapter so far warning)

{Name's pov}

When I got home with Ren. I parked my car and got out and went inside and saw Ash just asleep on the couch. Awe he's so cute! I went and put up the clothes I got.

After I got the clothes put up I went back to the kitchen and saw Ren there sitting at the table with something under the table by his feet. "Ren? What's that?" I question.

{Ren's pov}

I felt my face heat up when {Name} asked me what was in the bag by my feet. Little did she know it was the sexy clothing. "Uh it's......it's uh s-some clothes i-i- bought..." I some how managed to get out. That was smooth my dude. Good job! I mentally high-five myself.

To be honest my plan was maybe some way I can convince {Name} to get into the clothes and yeah..... I started to day dream but it wasn't a cute daydream oh no it was a very bad daydream. Hehehe!

"Ren you good?" She asked me. " Huh! Y-yeah all good here!" I quickly respond looking down to ya know check something. Phew I'm safe! "Anyway as I was saying when are u going home?" {Name} asked me. "Uh I don't know when ever I guess." I say back.

{Ash's pov}

I heard {Name} and that master stealer talking. To be honest I could smell the lewd thoughts he was having. It.was.disgusting. I knew he was thinking of {Name}. I want to go up to him and rip his spine right out of his back and just listen to his screams and watch him slowly die while I torment him even more. Oh yeah that would be amazing.

Then I would be able to have Master all to myself! Oh! We could cuddle, hug, kiss, maybe even shower together. I went into the kitchen still as a cat even though I wanted to turn human and scratch and bit the living daylights out of him. Now your like but you can do that as a cat to. Well you see if I am human I can make bigger marks and I have fingers so I can dig my fingers into the deep big scratch's or bites and tare it open.

I went past the asshole and I got a idea. Oh well well well what's in that bag~. Hehe~. I pushed over the bag with some force and then the outfit came out. Ha bitch you now got cought! "Ren what the- why do you have that? Did you finally get a girlfriend?" I heard my sweet masters voice say. "I- uh..." Was all the rat could say.

Haha I got you trapped now rat! This cat is the best at the game of hunt. I internally smirk at what I have done. God I'm so smart! Now master is going to hate him because he has to tell the truth cause I got him in a corner.

{Ren's pov}

Fuck! Uh how do I get out of this? Stupid cat! "Uh another friend asked me to buy it for them cause they were busy and their spouse couldn't get it either so I had to pick it up for them." I said. Phew that was a close one!

"Oh I see now ok!" I hear {Name} say. "Hay sorry to leave so soon but I have to drop this off soon they told me to be there at 4 to drop it off so I got to go. Bye!" I said. I felt bad for leaving her but I had to go or my face would just flush up ever time I looked at her cause I would just picture her in the clothing.

{Name's pov}

"Ok. Bye Ren see ya later" I say with a small wave. "Well Ash it just looks to be me and you again so you can change back." I tell Ash. *Meow*. I left the kitchen and just went over to the couch and just say there zoned out. 

I turn my head and saw Ash in his human form. "Feels good to be back in this body~." Ash says stretching his arms. I just sat there still like wow is that dust on my tv I thought I just cleaned that. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist then there was a face in my neck. Little did I know while I was zoned out Ash picked my up and say me on his lap.

{Ash's pov}

I felt my cheeks flush as I moved {Name} onto my lap. God she's so warm!~ I then felt her squirm around. By then my whole face was a deep red. "Ash what are you doing?" She asked me. "I-" I couldn't even speak. Oh my Lord she said my name. I wanna moan so bad! Wait what am I thinking!? No these thought need to go this is not what master would want!

(Hahaha cliff hanger cause why not! Also hello there!)