"Yes, but-"

"Let's go and study now."

We make our way to one of the empty aisles and start studying and clarifying any doubts that we might have. Before, we know it the day at college comes to an end and it's time for us to go back home.

Entering the doors of my home, I see Rajesh uncle sitting with dad and discussing something. I move forward and touch his feet, taking his blessings.

"Bless you, so how have you been?"

"I have been fine uncle, what about you? How is your health keeping?"

"Just fit and fine, waiting eagerly for my daughter-in-law to come to our house, so that we can both make Arjun go crazy."

"Isn't he already crazy?" I scrunch my nose and close my eyes realizing what I just said. I am surely gonna get an earful from mom and dad later on. I open my eyes hearing Rajesh uncle laugh.

"Well, that he already is. Hmmm...how about we make him crazier?" He winks at me lovingly.

"Deal." Saying this I turn around only to see the subject of the topic standing near the door. I hope he didn't hear what I said about him a minute ago.

"Oh, Arjun you are also here. Come, come. We were just talking about you."

"Yeah I heard how my fiancée thinks I am crazy."

"Thinks? I know he is crazy." I mumble under my breath.

"We will see how crazy I can get then. Didn't think you know how to talk back." I can see the smirk clearly on his face and I can feel. My face burning at this moment.

"So, since you both are here, we just want to inform you that you both will be getting married in two days as it's a weekend and since, you guys want a simple court marriage, no arrangements have to be made."

"What!" We both ask together.

"But why so soon?" I question. I am not ready to be married in two days. I was just starting to come around the idea of marriage.

"Yes dad, what's the hurry?" He looks at his father questioningly.

"We told you, we wanted to inform you guys, not ask for your permission and why delay the inevitable right?"

"We all have to die someday, doesn't mean we kill ourselves today, right?" I mumble under my breath angrily.

"Exactly!" He exclaims next to me in same lower tone.

"Why are you listening to what I am saying?" I ask him, still whispering.

"Don't be so loud then." He whispers back.

"I am not loud. You have vampire ears, okay?" I fold my hands in front of my chest and turn my face to the other side before going into the kitchen.

"Samyra take this outside for Rajesh ji and Arjun."

"Send the maid, mom."

"You have to do these things from now on."

"But why me and not Arjun?" I question before continuing.

"He can also serve me, I don't see anything wrong in that."

"Don't talk like that Samyra and take this out. Also, Arjun is going to be your husband, what was all that you were saying in front of your father-in-law! Behave yourself." My mother literally pushes me out with the train. What if I fell face first in front of them? My mother doesn't even think before pushing her own daughter, well more like a nudge push but a push is a push. I place the tray on the table and before I can execute my plan to take leave on account of being tired, my father asks me to take Arjun to the terrace. I ask him the only question eating me up before we make our way downstairs.