03 Chapter

MAKNAE LINE POV (includes y/n too )

The manager look at us and kick us out of the Cafe after we pay for the mess we made.

after that the day came to end after ass lecture from our one and only Jin.

TIME SKIP................NEXT DAY

after having a great time  with my mom yelling at  me for not waking up in time here I am running to school like a crazy girl I am. well i entered the building to see that class had already started for like 15 mins . i ran to my class realizing that now I am having maths right now I planned on taking the back door not wanting a detention and yelling from this monster i passed the front as quiet as possible as i was about to cross the door her chalk fall down from her hand making her end facing me i quickly skip away not knowing that she already noticed it. i tried  not to make any sound and enter through the back door while bending down only to meet with a hairy fat leg I got startled when I see that and slowly look up to see that monster standing rigth infront of me with a furious face ..well im doomed for the next 15 mins which felt like eternity i as finally freed from her long yelling and i was about to settled down at my seat only to met 7 eyes glaring at me i gulped knowing it is not the end of the yelling section first mom the that ugly fat hairy legged monster after  the got over them  i internly cried and sheepishly smiled at before mouthing a quick sorry and looked down immedietly just to see the boring text in my life why is my life like this ???? why cant I just sleep for the whole day and care for nothing . and after the class over i quikly pack my bag and make a run to the exit only to pull back by someone and i already know who it is so i let them pull me.

jin : "going somewhere princess..." he said sweetly .....making me gulp who would said that there is literally a furious person  behind  it .

Y/N : "ummm...me I-its ju-st....... omg look at the time we only have 2 ins before the class start " there wont be no excuses when we needed y/n your expert at making excuses where are your excuses now your good for nothing...

JK : "Well i think we have recess rn rigth hyung" he said smirking at me 

just wait you bunny i will repay you for this. i mentally noted to revenge him.

RM : "so any explanation."

Y/N : "You see it was because i dont sleep early????"

JH : "and why  is that "

Y/N : "ummmmm............aaaaaaaaah because we had guestes ?? Yea we had guestes "

Jin : "oh really ...well im wondering why aunty dont said that"he said while looking at his phone while mentally thanked mom for her help *note the sarcasm*

RM :: "Y/N...."he called me in a serious yet calm sound

making me turn to maknae line hoping they would help. knowing that im gonna look at them they quikly look here and there avoiding my pleading. just you wait until i take my revenge on u guys. then i turn to suga who was also waiting for my answer i showed him my puppy eyes hoping he would help me but I guess luck is not with me today that he also ignored me and said

SG : "sorry doll ......."

Jin : "are you gonna answer or not  "he said making me sigh here we go again i think i have clean my ears after all this yelling that i heard today

Y/N : " Mmmm.....watching Netflix . "I said it while mentally preparing myself

Jin : " I knew it"

Y/N : " plsss no more scolding I had enough today 1st from my mom then then that hairy legged monster not you too plsss."

SG : "it's enough hyung class is about to start "
Sg : " thank me later for saving Ur ass from Jin hyung" he whispered to me

Y/N : "ofc thank you" I whispered back to him.

Y/N : " wait did you just say that class is about to start . That means recess is about to over . Omg my food I'm coming cafeteria wait for me ." After that I started to run to cafeteria

BTS POV

Chuckling at her we also follow her to the cafeteria .
After we reach there we hear yelling one was from Y/N and the other one from......umm.. Irene??
We rushed through the crowd

Tae : "hyung why is she yelling and making a scene just for a piece of cake ..🙄🥴"

Jm : "yea and there is plenty on the counter why fighting over that ."

RM : "y/n ah give that to her you can take the other one ."

Y/N : "no I want this one I take it first "

Irene : "who tell that you take it first I'm the one who see it first . So this is mine."

JH :" Just give it to her y/n and finish this fight"

Y/N : " hell no I won't let her take this and eat it peacefully ."

Irene : "ahah sorry that you have to see  that me eating peacefully this cake anyway oppas will only support me not a bitch like you ."

Y/N :" aahaaa no they will only support their cute bestie and I'm not your mirror . " The whole cafeteria was laughing at irene

Irene : "you... they will never support a slut like you " she said while smirking

Jk :" tsk tsk wrong button " he said while smirking

Y/N : "oops it just slip out of my hand " I said innocently while I smash the cake in her  face making another wave of laughter to start me and BTS also started laughing at her seeing she and her minions stomping out of the cafeteria .

Y/N : "well now that's much better ."

Jin :" everyone pls go back to your seat and mind your business we don't have a reality show here " he said in a calm but a scary voice . Everyone then go back to their own business

Y/N : "now I can eat peacefully " rigth after I said that the bell rang indicating that recess is over which means I can't eat my love ...

Jk : "well yea peacefully " he said while laughing with the maknaes

Y/N : "why God why " I said while looking up  and after glaring at the maknaes I stomped out of the cafe.
Then they also catch up with me .
We walk together to next class while I was sulking not getting to taste the cake .

Jk :" what's our next class "

Tae :" it's chemistry " making me froze

Y/N : "what chemistry why is today there is too much of good luck " I said sarcastically . U see I'm never good at studying . I just failed my last test in chemistry . and I don't even know how I managed to reach here . If not for namjoon I would have been still in last year's classroom.

They just chuckled  at you .
After that we enter the class. And we started talking about random things until the teacher came in . We settled down in our seat .

After that the class started I was not at all listening to the class . Then an evil idea came to my mind . I look at BTS with a evil smirk . Time for revenge boys😏😏.