Action Card

"So that's about it. Yeah, I live off daddy's money but I do all of his dirty work. I bet you know all about that because of Pietro. It's pretty hard but, high risk high reward I guess."
Wanda, having spent the last twenty odd minutes enthralled in your life, finally sat back, releasing a breath before sipping from her glass.
"You lead an exciting life."
You shrugged, a half witted smile wiping your face. You bit your lip, before mirroring Wanda, sipping from the edge of your glass. She slowly lifted her hand to your jaw, moving so that you faced her fully - licking her lips before speaking.
"I'd love to share that life with you, Y/N."
You stared terribly into her emerald eyes, reading her expression - and for once, she didn't shy away.
"You've gotta be sure, Wanda. We don't need to do this just because of my parents."
She ran her tongue across her top teeth, biting her inner cheek.
"I've never been so sure of anything."
As you leant forward, she pushed you back, pressing her index finger to your lips in order to silence you. She lifted her leg, pressing her heel to the inside of your knee, pushing them open. You squeezed against her hand, forcing yourself forward.
"Calm down, little girl. We've only just met."
She stood from her seat, resting her hands on your knees as she perched ahead. She kissed your forehead gently before straightening.
"Goodnight, Y/N."
She turned, making her way to the spare room, leaving you at the bar alone. God, you thought. She really is something.

Morning introduced itself through the bedroom window of your upper floor suite. You rolled across your sheets, stretching under the covers. You stood, inspecting yourself in the mirror sporting only a sheer black lace underwear set. You threw on a dark silk robe, tying it loosely at the front. As you shuffled downstairs you heard light rummaging originating from the kitchen. You stuck your head round the corner, as Wanda turned with a pan in her hand. She was already dressed, not in her clothes - but yours.
"Hungry ?"
You nodded and made your way to her. You sat at the kitchen island, watching her as she flipped bacon.
"Your dad called by the way. Left a message, I think."
You raised your brow at her as she faced you, sliding the bacon onto a plate, completing a full breakfast. Alongside this, she handed you the mobile with a fork.
You keyed the screen and lifted the phone to your ear as Wanda swivelled your seat, taking hers on your lap.
You listened intently as Tony's voice sang through the speaker. Wanda fiddled with the draws of your robe, undoing them, leaving your stomach exposed as you took a quick bite of the breakfast.

"God. Work already."
She pouted, holding your face in her hands.
"I'm sorry. Do you wanna stay here ? Or should I drive you to the compound and get Friday to take you somewhere."
She nodded, twisting your hair in her fingertips as she lifted the fork, your hands now resting on her waist. She fed you a bite of food before answering.
"The second option, please. Can I come back after I'm done ?"
"Course. We need to get going though."
She slid off you, before allowing you past her and following you upstairs. She entered the bedroom by your side and lay back on the sheets, resting her hands behind her head. You stood for a moment at the foot of the bed as she watched you remove the robe. It slid off your shoulders leaving you less than decent for the woman's eyes to behold. She observed you intently, inhaling your body as her gaze dripped down you like sweet honey. You pulled a tight black vest over you, paired with your cargo work trousers and boots. As you secured the waist with a belt, you dragged her from the bed, hauling her over your shoulder, leaving her squealing above you. You bounded down the staircase, throwing her playfully into the passenger seat before speeding off to the compound.

"Rogers resigned."
You were sat slouched in a lavish lawn chair, facing the sun as you spun the rings on your fingers nervously. You had dropped Wanda and called upon Friday to escort her to the town centre. She kissed your cheek before leaving and said she'd meet you back at yours. Now, you were sat before your father and the other members of the fight team discussing the recent resignation of Steve Rogers, the previous gang-leader of your rivals. Pietro joined you as he explained the current climate.
"It was voluntary. I heard the feds were getting too close to him, so he stepped down to throw them off his scent."
You nodded, contemplating what was so detrimentally hidden that it had forced an abdication. You peered up at Tony, who was already staring down at you, anticipating your questioning.
"Who took his place ?"
He turned on his heels and slid his fingers across the screen of a holographic pad, displaying a photo of a short haired red-head with dark green eyes. Her lips were full and her skin was smooth. You turned your head, your eyes falling to the floor as opposed to the woman. If you'd seen her in a bar, you were sure you'd approach her- she was just your type.
"Natasha Romanoff. Former KGB assassin. She also used to work for S.H.I.E.L.D. Completely weathered, she knows exactly what she's doing and how she's doing it. Perfect candidate for the job."
Pietro nudged your shoulder and leant to grumble in your ear.
"Yeah I bet she is. With a face like that I'm sure she gets away with everything."
You raised your brow at him, sniggering a little in agreement.
"Now is not the time to ogle."
Maria rested her hand on your shoulder, sliding Natasha's photograph back into the device.
"She's murdered over forty-five people and was once caught in an attempted assassination on Pepper."
Despite her face, your disdain for her grew quickly.
Maria placed an action outline card on your lap before walking off. You, less than discreetly, eyed her ass as she left. God, you really did miss sleeping with her. Sometimes you wish she hadn't turned you down after catching you with that blonde from Carol's party, all those years ago.

You toyed with the card before inspecting it's details. You were being sent to красный club, where it was suspected that Natasha and her colleagues would be partying tonight in celebration of her promotion. It was a dress occasion, so you excused yourself to prep. You'd never encountered the red-head before meaning she wasn't part of the gang's fight crew. You were somewhat excited to see her. An odd feeling of perversion overtook you as you smacked gloss between your lips and stepped into a black satin dress that fell too-short on your thighs. This wasn't your usual attire but you were set on creating the perfect first impression. After all, she was your newest rival - you wanted her to remember you.