JOKE !!!!!!!

The next day y/n was still tied up to the bed when sexy mafia boss daddy came into her room and untied her. She looked up at him and drooled. He was so sexy. He had orange hair and orange skin. He stood like a rotisserie chicken and she found it sexy. She looked up at him and he said "it's time to go"

She stood up and held his huge 2973 inch hand. It was so warm that she cried. He got mad and threw her across the room. "Why the fuck are you crying" said sexy mafia boss daddy.

She stood up and decided to defend herself. "T-t-t-t-t-t-this is my fight Somg-" but before she could finish he threw her actosss the room again breaking all of her bones. When she stood up he dragged her with him to the shops and she had so much fun that she forget about her broken bones. She tried to stand up but fell over breaking more bones.

She then saw other mafia boss daddy. "W-w-w-w-w-woah she said." But mafia boss daddy covered her mouth.

Then other mafia boss came over and tried to steal her away. "Give her to me" he said.

"No shes mine" said her mafia boss daddy.

"I'll pay you 01937288382882928 dollars" he said.

"Fine" said sexy daddy throwing her over. She looked up at her new daddy and she recognized him. It was harry styles ! She smiled lightly. He took her home and threw her in her room. She was too excited to care tho.

This would be the new beginning to her story. Maybe her life wasn't so bad after all.