Chapter 11: Underwhelming Battle

Start from the beginning

Timeskip

10 days have passed since the meeting and currently, Chaos and Yumi are currently in the viewing booth along with the Devils present, including the Four Satans. They have come as representatives of the Glasya-Labolas Clan, though all Devils recognize him as the Devil Tactician and top 3 in Rating Game records. Chaos and Yumi are also located next to Sona and Seekvaira for this 'Rating Game'.

"I understand that this is Rias Gremory's first Rating Game, but is there a need for everyone to be present to watch this?" Yumi asks.

"All Devils were present during my first Rating Game despite my age at the time. Perhaps they expect the same performance," Chaos elaborates.

"Now you know that's not true, Chaos. I highly doubt anyone, least of all Rias, would be able to pull the same results as you have," Sona chastises.

"She is correct. So what are your predictions?" Seekvaira asks.

"Her lack of experience and training combined with a pawn who knows not how to use his Sacred Gear unfortunately makes for a slim chance of victory. In addition, she lacks a reliable source of healing, unlike that of Lord Riser and Lady Ravel. In conclusion, Rias Gremory has little to no chance of winning," Chaos deduces.

"I suppose we will have to wait and see," Sona says.

"Let the Rating Game... begin!" Grayfia announces.

Rating Game: Start!

(A/N: I don't own this soundtrack)

Issei and Shirone are already running towards the gym, hoping to take control of it. However, some of Riser's pieces are standing there, waiting for them.

"What do we have here? A Pawn and a Rook," Riser's rook, Xuelan, says with a smirk.

"If you want to know our names. Then just try to defeat us," one of Riser's Pawns, Mira declares, pointing her staff at them.

 Then just try to defeat us," one of Riser's Pawns, Mira declares, pointing her staff at them