otto

He quickly pulled his face away from mine.
- Dad? he exclaimed.
- Yes, I thought I'd bring you home a little earlier today, but if you're busy- his dad blushed.
- No no, it's fine, Otto replied, looking down at his feet to avoid eye contact.
- Well, I'll just- I begun, flushed.
- Can Ingrid come with us? She has no where to live, Otto asked his dad.
- Why not, his dad responded.

There I was, in Otto's home. It was 22:50 and I was beginning to feel tired.
- Hey, I just realized.. we don't have any spare rooms nor beds.. Otto told me.
I frowned a bit, the situation reminding me of the similar encounter I had with Samuel.
- You can stay in my room, that's alright with me if you're fine with it, he continued.
- Sure, I smiled, exited to spend the rest of my near future in Otto's company.
- Yeah, I still only have one bed though... Otto said, looking flushed.
- It's fine with me to sleep together with you, I said before he figured out a better solution.

thirty minutes later, we're both laying next to each other in Otto's bed. We were both tossing and turning, not seeming to be able to catch any sleep. I looked sideways at Otto.
- It's so hot in here, I'm sweating like a pig! Otto exclaimed as he threw his blanket to the side to relieve himself from the heat.
My eyes wandered down his body to his boxers. I flinched when I saw a bulge in his underwear.
- SHEESH. A BONER! I exclaimed loudly.
Otto's eyes widened.
- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to shout that out loud... I tried to explain myself.